LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Cohn on Burress and the Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is Cohn really that bad? I dont pay attention to his articles much. I hope 190863 really isn't Cohn, because after reading all the hate posts the guy is probably suicidle.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Stopped at Cohn...
the #17 is taken, we can do without him.
doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure we could use a legit WR on our squad.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure we could use a legit WR on our squad.

You mean a "brain scientist" don't you? lol.

Is a bear Catholic? Does the Pope . . .
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Is Cohn really that bad? I dont pay attention to his articles much. I hope 190863 really isn't Cohn, because after reading all the hate posts the guy is probably suicidle.

I used to read his stuff but over the Singletary regime he just became holier than thou and spiteful, then refuses to respond to his readers who call him out for biased and distorted facts. Constantly talking down to his readers and basically anyone who just genuinely supports the Niners regardless of leadership/QB issues instead of rioting and picketing in front of the headquarters gates which would be nice to do but lets be honest there has to be some sort of assumed trust that the people making these decisions know more about the facts and circumstances than the fans/journalist.

I used to read his stuff but over the Singletary regime he just became holier than thou and spiteful, then refuses to respond to his readers who call him out for biased and distorted facts. Constantly talking down to his readers and basically anyone who just genuinely supports the Niners regardless of leadership/QB issues instead of rioting and picketing in front of the headquarters gates which would be nice to do but lets be honest there has to be some sort of assumed trust that the people making these decisions know more about the facts and circumstances than the fans/journalist.

All this good stuff and only two sentences? :)
Cohn's articles remind me of what it would be like to read buzzb if he worked with/in the media.
Originally posted by tulliman:

All this good stuff and only two sentences? :)

Which is why Im not a journalist.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
We got Rojo, and morgan don't need buress.

Burress >>>>> all our receivers.

Unless he lost everything he had over the last year or so. That wasn't the case with Vick, maybe it won't be the case with Burress either.

I'm fine with our current WR corp - lots of potential. However, I wouldn't mind adding Burress at a "good" price for one or two years - if he is as repentant and focused as he claims to be he may turn out to be a steal.
  • Veteran

LOL, I am depressed. My life will never be the same again.
  • flow
  • Veteran

I actually thought Singletary always had a holier-than-thou attitude. When most people were going ga-ga for Samurai Mike, Cohn was one of the few people to call him out. Gotta give him props for that.
Originally posted by 190836:

LOL, I am depressed. My life will never be the same again.

So you are Cone?
So in summary: Cohn sucks.
Share 49ersWebzone