LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Cohn on Burress and the Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn thinks we should consider Burress.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306

didn't read, Lowell!

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.

most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306

didn't read, Lowell!

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.

I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.

Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:

I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.

Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.

Stop hating and start loving Cohn. You spend too much energy disliking one of the greatest sport columnists.

Stop hating and start loving Cohn. You spend too much energy disliking one of the greatest sport columnists.

Lol... if journalism had a special olympics, Cohn still wouldn't be able to win a conciliatory medal.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

• Veteran

LOL, that's hilarious!
I wouldnt mind having him on our team, just like how i didn't mind having Vick, and we all know how that turn out.

It wouldn't matter if we had a decent WR.

Our qb would dislocate his shoulder by the third quarter.

I'm not saying FA is the end all be all, but every year I watch other teams improve through the open market and trades. I just dont think we take enough risk. It's ok to be careful, but once in a while we need to roll the dice. WR is the one position I would mind seeing us strengthen.

I don't think the zone is necessarily anti-free agent, its just that if we are gonna bring someone in, they want a difference maker that is at least twice as good as anything we got already, not just better.

didn't read, Lowell!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Stopped at Cohn...

Cohn sucks major deformed penis heads.
Okay Lowell Cohn, we know this is you posting every article you make so you can get more views on your articles. Its getting old
Share 49ersWebzone