There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cohn on Burress and the Niners

Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Okay Lowell Cohn, we know this is you posting every article you make so you can get more views on your articles. Its getting old

Not Cohn, you guys just need to grow up. Too many kids in this forum.
Burress shooting himself reminds me of the Godfather when Fredo tries to get his gun while the Don is being shot.
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn thinks we should consider Burress.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306

didn't read, Lowell!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Didn't read. But reality is we are not getting Burress, him going to prison ends all discussions of Plax coming to the 9ers. The Yorks want good boys, see what happened to J. Garcia after he was arrested, see what happened to A. Bryant after he was arrested, even Roderick Green. Shoot Terrell Owens will become a 9er again before Plaxico ever will, I put my money on that.
Originally posted by valrod33:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306

didn't read, Lowell!

Okay Lowell Cohn, we know this is you posting every article you make so you can get more views on your articles. Its getting old

Yes you are.

Yes you are.

LOL!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Cohn writes like he has a mouthful of midget dicks.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.

I'm not saying FA is the end all be all, but every year I watch other teams improve through the open market and trades. I just dont think we take enough risk. It's ok to be careful, but once in a while we need to roll the dice. WR is the one position I would mind seeing us strengthen.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ninertico:

didn't read, Lowell!

Yes you are.

LOWELL!

fixed
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

didn't read, Lowell!

Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Stopped at Cohn...

Yes you are.

LOL!

Starting to think you're Grant Cohn.
Cohn?