LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

I just watched

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by andes14:
film of each niner game since '08. It might be time to carve justin smith's head as the 4th face on the Ronnie Lott/Bryant Young/Pat Willis Mt. Rushmore of all time niner defensive players.

While I love his work ethic, to include him and not others is a mistake. Dana Stubblefield, Charles Haley, Fred Dean, Dave Wilcox, Cedrick Hardman, Johnson, Eric Wright etc.

Doesn't haley get more credit for being a cowboy though?

I don't see it that way even if you hate on the cowgirls, we were stupid in trading him to them because he got mad of the way we had treated Joe and the way Steve was playing at the time. He dominated while here and also played about half his career here. Unless you are only including players that played 3/4 of their carreers with the niners.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by andes14:
film of each niner game since '08. It might be time to carve justin smith's head as the 4th face on the Ronnie Lott/Bryant Young/Pat Willis Mt. Rushmore of all time niner defensive players.

While I love his work ethic, to include him and not others is a mistake. Dana Stubblefield, Charles Haley, Fred Dean, Dave Wilcox, Cedrick Hardman, Johnson, Eric Wright etc.

Doesn't haley get more credit for being a cowboy though?

I don't see it that way even if you hate on the cowgirls, we were stupid in trading him to them because he got mad of the way we had treated Joe and the way Steve was playing at the time. He dominated while here and also played about half his career here. Unless you are only including players that played 3/4 of their carreers with the niners.

I wasn't hating just asking a general question.. i started watching the niners around 91-92, and I believe pretty much the whole time I watched niner football he was a cowboy, so thats the way I see him. (even if he bled red and gold)

I just remember how he would terrorize our team, he was so good at his craft.
Share 49ersWebzone