LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

Crabtree's Trade Value

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It has been mentioned by some radio talk show hosts (specifically Skip Bayless on First Take) and some people on this forum.

What trade value do you think Crabtree would garner?
Do you think he should be retained?
Will Harbaugh and Company put up with him as he isn't their draftee?
WOW
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
we are gonna keeo him this season we wont have a replacement for him

but i expect us to take a #1 WR in the near future
This is getting ridiculous now.
He has very little value to him. I'm guessing 4th rounder at best. No one cares that he was a 1st round pick.

Lack of production, and over inflated ego is a bad sell.

Still I'm not at that point just yet. I'm going to wait and see what Harbaugh thinks of him before I'm at that point. I don't care if he's not participating in Alex's camp. It's Camp Alex we were going to be forgetting about him come 4 week anyways.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
He has very little value to him. I'm guessing 4th rounder at best. No one cares that he was a 1st round pick.

Lack of production, and over inflated ego is a bad sell.

Still I'm not at that point just yet. I'm going to wait and see what Harbaugh thinks of him before I'm at that point. I don't care if he's not participating in Alex's camp. It's Camp Alex we were going to be forgetting about him come 4 week anyways.

That's about what I was figuring. Just wanted to see how other people valued him. They really can't trade him unless they get another #1/#2 receiver in return.
I wish we could trade him for Steve Smith.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Mariah Carey for Crabtree.

diva for diva

Either we are fixated on Crabs...Or he brings this on himself

Either he's the only 9er that misses preseason, doesn't practise with the team and has excuses

or

We just love to pick on this guy.

If he was just a late rounder pick, say 6th round and he wasn't a stand out in college, then I would bet that we wouldn't even care to talk much about this guy. But there's a lot of attention of this guy soley on the expectations and high draft pick.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Crazy9ers:
Either we are fixated on Crabs...Or he brings this on himself

Either he's the only 9er that misses preseason, doesn't practise with the team and has excuses

or

We just love to pick on this guy.

If he was just a late rounder pick, say 6th round and he wasn't a stand out in college, then I would bet that we wouldn't even care to talk much about this guy. But there's a lot of attention of this guy soley on the expectations and high draft pick.

If he was a sixth round pick he'd be cut by now.
Originally posted by valrod33:
WOW
Don't take any of this seriously. People are just bored out of their minds and want some drama to spice their lives up.

Not time to talk trade, but we could probably send Crabtree packing to a team for their 3rd rounder... hypothetically.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Don't take any of this seriously. People are just bored out of their minds and want some drama to spice their lives up.

Not time to talk trade, but we could probably send Crabtree packing to a team for their 3rd rounder... hypothetically.

BINGO
Share 49ersWebzone