LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Raw video of 49ers Practice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I don't know where you're getting this "big-bodied" description from (OK, I do know, our beat-writers), but neither Morgan nor Crabtree are big-bodied. Crabtree is 6'1" and Morgan is only 6'0", both are under 220lbs. They both seem to fit well in a WCO system, but let's be honest with ourselves, they aren't "big-bodied."

220lbs is on the higher end for NFL WRs. I doubt you'll find many WRs who weigh more.

-9fA
They look as organized as when Dingleberry and his staff was coaching.... maybe even better.
Originally posted by RichmondPete:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by allday:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Ted Ginn still dropping passes..

wish they'd show where those passes Alex is throwing end up. Probably 5 yards short of the WR.

I always thought Morgan is Slow..they nigga had a TD against the Rams at home and got caught from behind..

"It Came Down Like A Punt, Coach"

he didn't even catch that pass.

it was the atlanta game where he got caught from behind
This, I know because i was there. My first ever niner game and they get creamed

yea, but that doesn't matter. he's FAST!

i like josh morgan but that fool aint fast

I see he ran a 4.46 40. He doesnt play that fast thats for sure

He plays 4.95...

He plays 4.95??
they are trainning for fun like chill for speed. If the game is real then depend how serious to speed.. u know..

Fast Forward to 0:43, I like Josh Morgan but he has average speed, he does sometimes show off a burst of speed but he just doesn't have another gear like others do, some players are born with it, unfortunately he wasn't others wise he has the ideal mold to be a #1 WR in this leauge

He didnt think anyone was behind him and he slowed up. If he would've stayed in a full out sprint he'd have scored on that play.

Which changes nothing. He isn't FAST. That's all there is to it.

Randy Moss was fast. Desean Jackson is fast. Jeremy Maclin is fast. Calvin Johnson is fast. Josh Morgan isn't.

He's not terribly slow, though.

+1

hell naw he aint fast, or tall, or has great hands, or great run after catch, or open field moves, or toughness across the middle.

Basically he the most average receiver in the league.

We haven't really seen enough consistency in the passing game in general to make an accurate comparison to other wide receivers in the league. Do you think Wes Welker or Jeremy Maclin would be anything better than average with alex smith/troy smith/shaun hill throwing them footballs? He's a big-bodied wide receiver with good athleticism, strength and explosion and has the highest vertical jump on the team.

morgan is our most consistant WR he had around 700 yards last year which is around top 5 out of all #2 WR in nfl

i think both morgam and crabtree will excell in the WCO

also alex and vernon already have great chemistry (126 passer rating ) i think under harbaugh TE friendly offense we mmay see the TE TD record broken this year

Believe it or not he is also our most experienced wide receiver, so its not surprising that he is currently one of the more consistent.

Its almost as if this team has been drafting for Harbaughs offense all along. 2 big, crafty and tough starting WO, an elite 3 down work horse at RB and 2 freakishly athletic tight ends.

I don't know where you're getting this "big-bodied" description from (OK, I do know, our beat-writers), but neither Morgan nor Crabtree are big-bodied. Crabtree is 6'1" and Morgan is only 6'0", both are under 220lbs. They both seem to fit well in a WCO system, but let's be honest with ourselves, they aren't "big-bodied."

6'1 220 is big bodied.

wish they'd show where those passes Alex is throwing end up. Probably 5 yards short of the WR.

I always thought Morgan is Slow..they nigga had a TD against the Rams at home and got caught from behind..

He plays 4.95...

He plays 4.95??
they are trainning for fun like chill for speed. If the game is real then depend how serious to speed.. u know..

Fast Forward to 0:43, I like Josh Morgan but he has average speed, he does sometimes show off a burst of speed but he just doesn't have another gear like others do, some players are born with it, unfortunately he wasn't others wise he has the ideal mold to be a #1 WR in this leauge

He didnt think anyone was behind him and he slowed up. If he would've stayed in a full out sprint he'd have scored on that play.

Randy Moss was fast. Desean Jackson is fast. Jeremy Maclin is fast. Calvin Johnson is fast. Josh Morgan isn't.

+1

hell naw he aint fast, or tall, or has great hands, or great run after catch, or open field moves, or toughness across the middle.

We haven't really seen enough consistency in the passing game in general to make an accurate comparison to other wide receivers in the league. Do you think Wes Welker or Jeremy Maclin would be anything better than average with alex smith/troy smith/shaun hill throwing them footballs? He's a big-bodied wide receiver with good athleticism, strength and explosion and has the highest vertical jump on the team.

morgan is our most consistant WR he had around 700 yards last year which is around top 5 out of all #2 WR in nfl

also alex and vernon already have great chemistry (126 passer rating ) i think under harbaugh TE friendly offense we mmay see the TE TD record broken this year

Believe it or not he is also our most experienced wide receiver, so its not surprising that he is currently one of the more consistent.

Its almost as if this team has been drafting for Harbaughs offense all along. 2 big, crafty and tough starting WO, an elite 3 down work horse at RB and 2 freakishly athletic tight ends.

6'1 220 is big bodied.

Originally posted by NickSh49:

He plays 4.95...

He plays 4.95??

+1

6'1 220 is big bodied.

Please tell me you didn't waste 20 minutes of your life making this

He plays 4.95...

He plays 4.95??

+1

6'1 220 is big bodied.

for real, it should only take 1-2 minutes tops

He plays 4.95...

He plays 4.95??

+1

6'1 220 is big bodied.

Took me 5 actually.

He plays 4.95...

He plays 4.95??

+1

6'1 220 is big bodied.

Took me 5 actually.

Morgan is a monster on the field haters just ask frank Gore !! I was there when he cleaned out holes for his 206 2td game. Fav niner since drafted outstanding late round pick.
I like Ziegler, seemed like he was always making impressive snags last season.
ginn dropping passes already

Share 49ersWebzone