LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Official Jersey Numbers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Aldon Smith hasnt picked a nubmer yet because he is gonna get traded, its also the reason why the Niners have Kaepernick doing all the promotional crap.

f**k Kevin Kolb

yah once trades are allowed he is a goner. My sources in Philly tell me that he has been house shopping in the Philly area.
Originally posted by susweel:
Aldon Smith hasnt picked a nubmer yet because he is gonna get traded, its also the reason why the Niners have Kaepernick doing all the promotional crap.

f**k Kevin Kolb

yah once trades are allowed he is a goner. My sources in Philly tell me that he has been house shopping in the Philly area.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
88 on RoJo is nice

i already like him based off his number choice. Real Receivers wear numbers in the 80s

Michael Crabtree, Larry Fitzgerald and DeSean Jackson like this.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
88 on RoJo is nice

i already like him based off his number choice. Real Receivers wear numbers in the 80s

Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, T.O, OchoCinco, and John Taylor agree with me
  • evil
  • Veteran
88 on RoJo is nice

88 on RoJo is nice

I think Aldon is holding out so he can legally buy out Ahmad Brooks for #55 the moment the lockout ends, and Aldon gets his contract money (or if Brooks just ends up getting cut after TC).

Aldon is/was obsessed with guys like Lance Briggs, and Joey Porter, and Junior Seau (all wore #55) around the time Aldon got into his 'natural' position towards the beginning of college.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on May 10, 2011 at 10:25:56 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Aldon is holding out so he can legally buy out Ahmad Brooks for #55 the moment the lockout ends, and Aldon gets his contract money (or if Brooks just ends up getting cut after TC).

Aldon is/was obsessed with guys like Lance Briggs, and Joey Porter, and Junior Seau (all wore #55) around the time Aldon got into his 'natural' position towards the beginning of college.

I think he wants 99 worn by Lawson. Because the likely hood of Brooks getting cut is very low. Lawson is pretty much a goner.

I think he wants 99 worn by Lawson. Because the likely hood of Brooks getting cut is very low. Lawson is pretty much a goner.

I've thought about that as well, I think Aldon either wants #55 or #99; they just seem like 'cool' numbers for a menacing OLB.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I've thought about that as well, I think Aldon either wants #55 or #99; they just seem like 'cool' numbers for a menacing OLB.

I personally think he wants 99 because he is more of a D lineman slash OLB. 55 is more of a pure LB number.

88 on RoJo is nice

funny that his pic is posted, hes the one who kinda started the trend when he wore 19 with the jets
who has 58 at the moment
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
who has 58 at the moment

Future taxi-squad candidate Alex Joseph.
who has 58 at the moment

me dude. I have that number on my personalized jersey. no one can take it.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who has 58 at the moment

Future taxi-squad candidate Alex Joseph.

me dude. I have that number on my personalized jersey. no one can take it.

Share 49ersWebzone