Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Colin Kaepernick will wear number *7*

Kendall Hunter will wear number *32*

...not sure about the rest

Link?

check the 49ers.com twitter feed

Number 7 looks like the perfect fit..IMO

hmmm...Could he, one day, be 1st ever NFL starting QB with tatoos??

[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Apr 30, 2011 at 17:35:58 ]
Originally posted by Rizo:

Oh no! All the "Nate Davis" Fan boys are gonna start crying! I can see it now. (That's My Nate's number....)

that number also belonged to ken dorsey

Does Vick not have any tattoos?
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by anubis5:

Oh no! All the "Nate Davis" Fan boys are gonna start crying! I can see it now. (That's My Nate's number....)

that number also belonged to ken dorsey

I didn't want to bring up old sh*t. haha
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Well its not the best role model, I wouldn't my sons to say dad I want tattoos because the niner Qb has tattoos.

He needs to get those removed ASAP.
Originally posted by susweel:

Well its not the best role model, I wouldn't my sons to say dad I want tattoos because the niner Qb has tattoos.

Thats a little ridiculous. Tattoo's are legal and very meaningful to some people and of course his right to have them. No one should even consider trying to have him remove them.

If you've got some morality based opinion against tattoo's then thats your right to instill your values in your children but certainly not at the expense of the rights of others
Originally posted by 1swift:

Thats a little ridiculous. Tattoo's are legal and very meaningful to some people and of course his right to have them. No one should even consider trying to have him remove them.

If you've got some morality based opinion against tattoo's then thats your right to instill your values in your children but certainly not at the expense of the rights of others

Thank you, I almost imploded after reading the initial response. I have a full-sleeve on my left arm. I am also in route to a phd in Psychology, currently working as a teacher in special education.

Somehow, someway, it JUST may be possible to have tattoos and still be a decent asset to society.
7 is nice

32? kevan barlow!

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Thank you, I almost imploded after reading the initial response. I have a full-sleeve on my left arm. I am also in route to a phd in Psychology, currently working as a teacher in special education.

Somehow, someway, it JUST may be possible to have tattoos and still be a decent asset to society.

great 2 posts
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

great 2 posts

http://www.eviltattoo.com/vinceyoung.html

dude! you pay for hookers!

• Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

great 2 posts

Very well said. I was about to get all ghetto in here! I'm sleeved on both arms and My Grandma still loves me! and Thats all that matters.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Gangsta!

OMG thats just terrible!

My eyes hurt!

Might have to do that to my Alex Jersey if Aldon picks #96
Share 49ersWebzone