LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

what if singletary was still our coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread is awesome
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I would kill myself
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Just lock the thread. I don't want to think about SingleBrainCell anymore. One of the worst times in 49ers history. Actually worse than NoWin. And that takes some doing.

I thought there was nowhere to go but up after Nolan. I was wrong.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Just lock the thread. I don't want to think about SingleBrainCell anymore. One of the worst times in 49ers history. Actually worse than NoWin. And that takes some doing.

I thought there was nowhere to go but up after Nolan. I was wrong.
I'd shoot myself in the face
Singletary would of been in his office "thinking"

>
He would've wanted Peterson and made Baalke trade up to get him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he woulda taken aldon smith. yanno why?

CUZ TRENT BAALKE IS OUR f**kIN GM
we would see more of threads like this
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I think he would have gone with Nick Fairley.

Oh man. I gave a serious answer. I should have gone with sarcasm.

He probably would have gone with another OL.

No sarcasm.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he woulda taken aldon smith. yanno why?

CUZ TRENT BAALKE IS OUR f**kIN GM

So what? Baalke was in charge of last year's draft and Singletary got whoever he wanted. What makes you think it would have been any different this year? You think the title of GM would have changed everything for Baalke? Please.
If Sing was still our coach most of you would be killing him for the same moves Harbaugh has made already.
After how much he talked about him, I bet he would have drafted Teh Filmz.
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
If Sing was still our coach most of you would be killing him for the same moves Harbaugh has made already.

That would make sense, because Harbaugh knows how to coach and Singletary doesn't. In order for Singletary to be successful, he needs to bring in better players and make bigger moves. Not so much with Harbaugh. It just isn't the same.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:

That would make sense, because Harbaugh knows how to coach and Singletary doesn't. In order for Singletary to be successful, he needs to bring in better players and make bigger moves. Not so much with Harbaugh. It just isn't the same.

LOL, Harbaugh can do no wrong. Lets hope this all works out because if it doesn't I'll be upping a whole bunch of posts/threads.

BTW, I love Harbaugh...I just don't think he's the next coming of Lombardi like many 9er fans think.

On paper, 9ers had a very weak draft. We'll see what happens when the players step on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone