There are 415 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wilson eating dirt, nice.
bumps
I love the Gore one, would somebody mind creating an opaque schedule on the left?
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Aug 1, 2012 at 4:15 AM ]
Gore Schedule Just did them quickly... pixlr was giving me trouble

Found this one:

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Nothing like a little Bone Thugs and Harmony to commemorate one of your favorite players.....

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Some of these look like RIP tributes

LMAO.........

thanks for ruining them for me

Nothing like a little Bone Thugs and Harmony to commemorate one of your favorite players.....

Love the Thugs in Harmony. But the quote is wrong, it should be "See you at the Crossroads"
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Gore Schedule Just did them quickly... pixlr was giving me trouble

Wow, wow, wow. These two are absolutely epic.. Thanks man!!
Originally posted by Moolji:

Originally posted by defenderDX:
Some of these look like RIP tributes

LMAO.........

thanks for ruining them for me

Love the Thugs in Harmony. But the quote is wrong, it should be "See you at the Crossroads"

Iz he died?

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wow, wow, wow. These two are absolutely epic.. Thanks man!!

Found them two, just added the schedule.

Seriously though guys if you have nothing to contribute besides ripping on people who take time to make schedules for other people's enjoyment can you not post. Chazboner and his sidekicks post your own wallpapers and then you can talk. Nobody said these are all works of art... everyone has their own taste... that's why there is a variety.
LOVE this one. Could us East coasters get a version...with the new starting times for the late games?

Originally posted by Genius1310:
LOVE this one. Could us East coasters get a version...with the new starting times for the late games?

this is from 2010........ bad memories. sure, the pic is badass, but why would I want to be reminded of an awful year while at the same time being right next to the 2012 schedule?
[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 1, 2012 at 4:28 PM ]

Originally posted by Genius1310:
Best I can do... it takes a long long time to make a new schedule with the dates, updated times, logos, etc. I will copy this from NFL and it's an East coast one so it's up to date except any late game would go from 4:05 or 4:15 to 4:25. The early games and the TNF, MNF, SNF stay the same.

Thanks Gore_21
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Thanks Gore_21

Hopefully that is ok... I know the schedule doesn't completely fit (as in the color, stlye) but trust me it takes a long time to make a new schedule and fill in all the dates, times, logos, etc. Most of us have just copied each others or cut the one from the NFL.com's schedule.
Can you make one with Japan time
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Can you make one with Japan time

Are you serious? I'm thinking the time schedule is so different the games aren't even on the same day. Sorry, I don't think I have turned down a request yet but I think I have to on this one.
Share 49ersWebzone