LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
I created a new wallpaper with Justin Smith on it. Thanks Gore21 for the Justin Smith render. I made the wallpaper bigger this time. I lowered the opacity of the schedule on the second wallpaper.

I can't make up my mind. I changed my desktop 4 times now, but I think I'm settle on this one. Thanks to who ever posted this one.
[ Edited by kemp_j on Jun 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Oh, if I may request, Gore21, can you edit one of the pics to see how an outer glow would look instead of a stroke around the players? interested in seeing how that looks

I didn't save the project file so I went and pasted the cuts over the top and added a glow. Not sure if this is what you meant or a glow like Sanfranman's. Either way I don't know how he did that. I am using pixlr which is basically photoshop but problem is I have a limited amount of brushes because they take pbr files and every brush out there is abr for photoshop. I had photoshop (gridiron great sent me a link) but I deleted it because I stopped doing these for a while. Got back in to it and pixlr.com works fine just a limited amount of filters and brushes.

lol i wasnt referring to him at all just you and the simple outer glow effect in the blending options. but yeah, i think i might just prefer this version
  • kw49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I didn't save the project file so I went and pasted the cuts over the top and added a glow. Not sure if this is what you meant or a glow like Sanfranman's. Either way I don't know how he did that. I am using pixlr which is basically photoshop but problem is I have a limited amount of brushes because they take pbr files and every brush out there is abr for photoshop. I had photoshop (gridiron great sent me a link) but I deleted it because I stopped doing these for a while. Got back in to it and pixlr.com works fine just a limited amount of filters and brushes.

This reminds me of The Last Dragon.
bout time...there is no good wallpapers online....every other nfl team has better updated wallpapers....and were the only team who's dropping the ball on this one
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Some of these look like RIP tributes
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

LMAO.........

thanks for ruining them for me
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

LMAO.........

LMAO.........

wtf.........

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

LMAO.........

wtf.........

animgunnmisserrrrybody

Wow...

This is the type of picture you see screened on t-shirts in the hood doe lmao
Made a new wallpaper. What you guys think?

[ Edited by SanFranMan on Jul 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM ]
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Made a new wallpaper. What you guys think?

Way too small. Reduce the Opacity a bit on the schedule, and make an EST time zone version. The work you did with Willis looks fabulous. Awesome. Love it
Thanks. I'll try to make an EST time zone version next time. Making that schedule takes forever.

I replaced the two wallpapers in my last post with bigger sizes.
[ Edited by SanFranMan on Jul 1, 2012 at 4:36 PM ]
Looks really good SFMan.... like what you did with Willis.
Share 49ersWebzone