There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers 2011 Season PREDICTIONS

Teams on the schedule aren't so bad. Total winning % of teams on our schedule is 30th in the league. But the timing of some of these games is brutal.

Predicting individual wins off the schedule in the offseason is pointless. Way too many variables. But overall, I think we'll have a winning record if we get mediocre QB play and could win a playoff game if we have a QB that can perform in the top half of the league.

Overall, there is no doubt we have the most talent laden roster in the NFC West. We just have never utilized it. If Harbaugh is even only slightly better than Singletary, we will post a winning record in 2011.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
How can anyone make a prediction on the season when we don't even know who our QB will be?

Very easily. The two must likely people are Alex or a rookie so it's pretty much the same thing. If we get lucky the rookie might be a little better but with Alex we pretty much already know.

there are so many unknowns right now that it's pointless to predict.

kolb? an improved alex? worse alex? badass D with new cb's? a great running game?

sam bradford led the talentless rams to the playoffs so anything can happen.

Lol, its pointless to predict at any time, but its still fun.

What else is there to talk about right now anyways?

well it's just lame how people can come to the conclusion of 4-12 or 9-7

but yeah parts of the schedule are pretty brutal
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Apr 19, 2011 at 6:08 PM ]
11-5 maybe 12-4. If Alex starts, if we get a new QB i'll let u know when i know who it is
7-9 at best

if we have a normal offseason and get a decent QB maybe as high as 9-7, but doubtful
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
7-9 at best

if we have a normal offseason and get a decent QB maybe as high as 9-7, but doubtful

This is pretty much the same talent that went 8-8 with Dingleberry as the HC so I don't see how "7-9 at best" will be the outcome.

I would say 7-9 at worst and 9-7 or 10-6 being realistic with the talent the team has compared to the rest of the division. This would have to take into account Harbaugh and his staff being no worse than Dingleberry and his staff.
[ Edited by walker807 on Apr 19, 2011 at 6:23 PM ]
Originally posted by endcapitalism:
With so much unknown concerning free agency and the draft: this is just masterbation.

Is there a problem with masterbation?
9 - 7 10 - 6 division champs
Originally posted by Trajik1:
11-5 maybe 12-4. If Alex starts, if we get a new QB i'll let u know when i know who it is

Your dreaming. lmao

P.S. Alex has trouble wining 2 games.. What makes you think he will win 11 or 12... lmao
[ Edited by fakers23 on Apr 19, 2011 at 6:48 PM ]
And by the way for all of you that even thinl the rams are good or are going to be good......keep on living in denial. Stl has a horrible defense esp pass d with atogwe gone no wrs a qb who cant throw over 20 yards with accuracy or consistency......we are a much better team with crabs davis gore willis justin smith.....the dishes are done. As long as gore aka the sea and ram killer doesnt get injured for six more games we will win the division by one or two games......

Also rams are starting 1-6 so they are done.
So let me get this straight. We have a prediction thread BEFORE:

the draft
before the lockout has been resolved
before free agency

NT at its finest - as usual.
Wish we could defend our international crown in Canada or something.
Oh and finally a Thanksgiving game I actually care about
Originally posted by Esco:
Oh and finally a Thanksgiving game I actually care about

Cause it's versus your former hometown ?
Best case scenario 9-7 IF we head into the bye at least 3 - 3
look at the rams schedule they are starting off 1-6