LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Round 2, #36, the San Francisco 49ers selects Colin Kaepernick (QB) Nevada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Get ready young Kap you gonna get your shot next year. Boy wonder is fizzling out........as expected.

You had a massive boner while typing that, didn't you?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by aman49:
Get ready young Kap you gonna get your shot next year. Boy wonder is fizzling out........as expected.

You had a massive boner while typing that, didn't you?

Wouldn't you love to see it.
Alex needs a month off!!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I was hoping the last game was meaningless and we wrap up the #2 seed so Kaep could get some playing time.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I was hoping the last game was meaningless and we wrap up the #2 seed so Kaep could get some playing time.

Alex is purposefully doing this so Kaep doesn't see the field at all.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Alex is purposefully doing this so Kaep doesn't see the field at all.

Yea that's it! He's doing it all on purpose.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Alex will be the QB but I really think Kaep could be our QB of the future. I'm excited
Originally posted by YungAce:

Alex will be the QB but I really think Kaep could be our QB of the future. I'm excited

I don't see the accuracy with Kaep. Not sure he is the future.

but you see the accuracy with Smith?

Originally posted by 49ers18:

you're right he has accuracy issues, especially when he hits his receivers right between the numbers and they drop it, right in the hands while he's scrambling for his life and they drop it, right in the hands perfectly in stride and they drop it, perfectly in stride and they can't even locate the damn ball!!! Yup he sure has accuracy issues.

Sounds like Alex Smith his first 7 years
Originally posted by 49ers18:

Definitely more accurate than Kaep at this time.
How can we judge Kap's accuracy on such a small sample. He's played maybe 12 snaps all season. Who's to say he's not all amped up when he finally gets into a game? Alex has always had troubles with accuracy which is why he'll never be a top tier QB. i need to see more on Kap before we pass judgment..
God I hope this kid turns out to be something great...
Share 49ersWebzone