There are 892 users in the forums
2 Season Seats For Sale
- 1 2
Apr 13, 2011 at 7:17 AM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,063
Not exactly the best time to try and sell seats...
Apr 13, 2011 at 8:17 AM
- 49erJim
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,524
Originally posted by Janitor:
Not exactly the best time to try and sell seats...
i have already sold 4 of my season seats. I have two left.
Apr 13, 2011 at 8:51 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Great seats! Bought them off Jim for one game a couple years ago. Had a great time. I could smell David Baas from where I was sitting.
Apr 13, 2011 at 8:52 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
1 dollar
Apr 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM
- Norcal9erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,566
Good luck with that.
Apr 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM
- footballfreak49
- Veteran
- Posts: 443
What yard line?
Apr 13, 2011 at 9:49 AM
- ninerfan21
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,924
Originally posted by 49erJim:Originally posted by Janitor:
Not exactly the best time to try and sell seats...
i have already sold 4 of my season seats. I have two left.
why you trying to sell all ?
Apr 13, 2011 at 9:52 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
What yard line?
endzone-ish
Apr 15, 2011 at 7:25 PM
- global_nomad
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,827
for the whole season?
Apr 15, 2011 at 8:19 PM
- AC49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,079
rough estimation on the price?
Apr 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM
- 49erJim
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,524
Originally posted by AC49er:
rough estimation on the price?
I am keeping two for me and selling 4 to 6. PM me if you are looking to buy 2 or 4 seats together. They are nice fun seats 5 rows from the field.
Apr 18, 2011 at 6:27 AM
- maximill15
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,734
I used to be LR 28! Sec 26 is perfect spot of TD passes etc. I just moved my seats to sect 10
Apr 18, 2011 at 1:04 PM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,336
Why you selling? I thought you were the biggest fan...
Apr 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM
- luv49rs
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 62,738
How much??
- 1 2