There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

When will Crabtree play in his first preseason game?

When will Crabtree play in his first preseason game?

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Booo!!! Crabtree should be punish!

he's too good to practice

besides there are players who get the pre-season "MVP" award, however, they choke during real games....................

wasn't he top 10 in dropped balls during games last year? its not like he was a prime time player. Wasn't that td he scored in STL going to Vernon Davis?

lets give him time to develop
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Ex-scout Dave Razzano believes new coach Jim Harbaugh will "grow tired" of Micheal Crabtree fairly quickly.
Per Razzano, it was a "huge" mistake to draft Crabtree as high as No. 10 overall because he lacks speed, work ethic, and elite talent. "Harbaugh can't make him faster," explains Razzano, suggesting that an "overhyped" Crabtree lacks the quickness to separate from cornerbacks. Razzano goes even further, stating that he likes Rams mid-round rookies Austin Pettis and Greg Salas "a lot more than Crabtree."
Related: Greg Salas, Austin Pettis
Source: Dave Razzano on Twitter

tweeted him after saying that unemployed scout = axe to grind....his response....DaveRazzano @49ers_21 No, I just tell the truth based on facts. Most people sugarcoat. Truth hurst some people...oh well

He's a retard. I can understand saying Crabtree is overrated and should be a #2 when he gets at his best. But Austin f**king Pettis and Greg Salas? Seriously??? If Crab worked on route running and his hands he would be a really good WR. He has more YAC ability than either of those guys, and longer arms and he's not a bad athlete who is slow. He just needs to actually work on his game. BTW he's a dumbass, you can actually get faster and more explosive through things like plyometric and resistance training. There's a reason Razzano cant find a job with an NFL team, and its not because he's brutally honest.

Great points. I hate that fat slob.

I dont like non-49ers, knocking 49ers. It's like family. I can talk trash all I want, but you better not talk crap to them.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Ex-scout Dave Razzano believes new coach Jim Harbaugh will "grow tired" of Micheal Crabtree fairly quickly.
Per Razzano, it was a "huge" mistake to draft Crabtree as high as No. 10 overall because he lacks speed, work ethic, and elite talent. "Harbaugh can't make him faster," explains Razzano, suggesting that an "overhyped" Crabtree lacks the quickness to separate from cornerbacks. Razzano goes even further, stating that he likes Rams mid-round rookies Austin Pettis and Greg Salas "a lot more than Crabtree."
Related: Greg Salas, Austin Pettis
Source: Dave Razzano on Twitter

tweeted him after saying that unemployed scout = axe to grind....his response....DaveRazzano @49ers_21 No, I just tell the truth based on facts. Most people sugarcoat. Truth hurst some people...oh well

He's a retard. I can understand saying Crabtree is overrated and should be a #2 when he gets at his best. But Austin f**king Pettis and Greg Salas? Seriously??? If Crab worked on route running and his hands he would be a really good WR. He has more YAC ability than either of those guys, and longer arms and he's not a bad athlete who is slow. He just needs to actually work on his game. BTW he's a dumbass, you can actually get faster and more explosive through things like plyometric and resistance training. There's a reason Razzano cant find a job with an NFL team, and its not because he's brutally honest.

Great points. I hate that fat slob.

I dont like non-49ers, knocking 49ers. It's like family. I can talk trash all I want, but you better not talk crap to them.

I was trying to think of a comment when I post that and it closely resembled those.
I'm just astounded at all the Zoners who continue to defend and make excuses for Crabtree. SO FAR, and granted this may change, but so far, he has done very little to instill confidence. He drops balls, but denies it, has marginal speed; he has not meaningfully participated in TC or preseason, runs crap routes and has shown no desire to truly be a part of the team. And, if there's one receiver who should be here, catching balls from his likely QB, it's him. Yet, where is he? Sure, he MAY be keeping himself in shape, but that's simply not enough. He's a number one pick who has alot to prove, but doesn't seem to care. So, why in the he!! should we be cutting him any slack?

besides there are players who get the pre-season "MVP" award, however, they choke during real games....................

wasn't he top 10 in dropped balls during games last year? its not like he was a prime time player. Wasn't that td he scored in STL going to Vernon Davis?

how much time? He's going on year 3. Desean Jackson was an All Pro by year 3.

Crabtree doesnt strike me as a guy that would perform good with a coach that is all about motivational speaches. I think with a coach that has a better grasp of the offense he will play better. He will NEVER be a home run threat like Jackson hes more like T.J Hushmanzada to me.

I think the Giants might end up with the best WR from that draft.

how about 3 more years... 6 total

He would wish time for develop but he never get 1,000 yards.. I am sure that he's still behind a cowards to catch the ball!! He hate to hurtful by himself when he was scare other guy to hits hard on him!

He would wish time for develop but he never get 1,000 yards.. I am sure that he's still behind a cowards to catch the ball!! He hate to hurtful by himself when he was scare other guy to hits hard on him!

I dont understand
Randy Moss attitude without the Randy Moss talent - or yet to be proven talent.

Crabexcuses!

I dont understand

Thank god someone has finally defeated Fly! THANK YOU BUZZB!!!!!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
I'm just astounded at all the Zoners who continue to defend and make excuses for Crabtree. SO FAR, and granted this may change, but so far, he has done very little to instill confidence. He drops balls, but denies it, has marginal speed; he has not meaningfully participated in TC or preseason, runs crap routes and has shown no desire to truly be a part of the team. And, if there's one receiver who should be here, catching balls from his likely QB, it's him. Yet, where is he? Sure, he MAY be keeping himself in shape, but that's simply not enough. He's a number one pick who has alot to prove, but doesn't seem to care. So, why in the he!! should we be cutting him any slack?

Isn't there at lockout going on right now? If this were a normal offseason you'd be right, but it's not.

Them working out together at the local Urban Active and catching balls in the street just isn't the same.
Crabtree, meanwhile, recently has been working out on his own in the Bay Area , but he has yet to join the group of 49ers that works out together in the South Bay. Carr said that the group intended to contact Crabtree and ask him to join their training session.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/05/wanted-more-wid.html#ixzz1NywDeZO4
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

Isn't there at lockout going on right now? If this were a normal offseason you'd be right, but it's not.

Them working out together at the local Urban Active and catching balls in the street just isn't the same.

I agree - it's not the same, but if 49ers of old didn't spend time outside of assigned, coach-supervised practices, they never would have been as dominant as they were.