Originally posted by JayBee:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by susweel:
The chemistry between our starting QB and number 1 WR is not good. Not a good thing for a team thats already behind the 8 ball.
Crabdouche don't wonna be here. Niners need to trade him as soon as they can.
Cosigned. Unless Crabtree changes his attitude he doesnt need to be here. Sucks because he is a good talent but he never wanted to play here in the first place it seems like, and he is not willing to work with his teammates.
Are all signed players attending these workouts?
Are these mandatory workouts?
Can you list the other #1 receivers who are/aren't attending their team workouts?
Is Crabtree working out on his own?
If Crabs gets hurt, will you pay for his medical bills, physiotherapists, rehabbing?
Lets trade our #1 receiver! Lets trade our rookie RT! Some of you have lost your minds. Chill the *bleep* out. Crabtree is the least of our worries.
1. Almost every single reciever has worked out with Smith n co. for atleast a few days and ran routes except for Crabtree, Zeigler(injured), Lance Long(practice squad). Some lineman have. For a WR who has never been in the WCO, getting some chemistry running these routes with his QB is more important than other positions.
2. obviously not but why not show up to them? He is working out on his own even since he got back to the bay area so obviously he's not TOO worried about pulling a hamstring or another injury.
3. Pretty sure that other #1 WRs are working hard, pretty sure guys like Marques Colston have shown up to workout with Brees, Welker to workout with Brady, all of Eli's NY WRs like Nicks and Manningham shown up to work with him, Raiders WRs went to the camp that Richard Seymour hosted.
4. Yeah I dont see why it would kill him to show up to the workouts with his teammates like Josh Morgan and Alex SMith and Kyle Williams.
5. After that rookie deal he held out for a few years ago I'm sure he can pay for his own medical care.