Originally posted by bigmike55:
Trent Dilfer is better than Alex Smith.
There are 621 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Trent Dilfer is better than Alex Smith.
Originally posted by NickSh49:Originally posted by bigmike55:Originally posted by ghostrider:Originally posted by Solace49:Originally posted by ghostrider:Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by ghostrider:Originally posted by susweel:Originally posted by ghostrider:
Those were dark times, my friend.
who took the pic
I setup a tripod.
LOL awesome dedication to the webzone man. That you in the pic?
Yeah, that's me. It's a self-portrait of depression in the darkest of times which I title, "Trust in Trent."
Maybe the guy with the sign was referring to Trent Baalke??
That pic is photoshopped in.
Originally posted by valrod33:
1:39 of this video
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1:39 of this video
I know the insults will be coming but I'll say it anyways, thos jerseys and uniforms were better than the current IMO
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1:39 of this video
I know the insults will be coming but I'll say it anyways, thos jerseys and uniforms were better than the current IMO
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by Solace49:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Those were dark times, my friend.
who took the pic
I setup a tripod.
LOL awesome dedication to the webzone man. That you in the pic?
Yeah, that's me. It's a self-portrait of depression in the darkest of times which I title, "Trust in Trent."
Maybe the guy with the sign was referring to Trent Baalke??
That pic is photoshopped in.
Fake and gay