There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niner Tweets

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
VernonDavis85

Can somebody find Mr. Luck from stanford and tell him I just got back in town and I can't find my QB's today, so I Need him for an hour.

Vernon doesn't talk to Alex anymore. The new QB has arrived.

Team Kaep!

lol from veron tweet seems more like alex isnt returning vernons calls

Yeah, Alex is an idiot. How dare he take time out to spend with his wife and week old baby!!!
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 20, 2011 at 12:22 PM ]
VernonDavis85

@Kaepernick7 a fam don't forget to let me know when I should be back so we can throw.
VernonDavis85

@Kaepernick7 a fam don't forget to let me know when I should be back so we can throw.

Clearly VD is on Team Kaep.
Originally posted by susweel:
VernonDavis85

Seriously? He just said on KNBR that he thinks Alex will start and play well this year. He's not on anybody's "team"
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
VernonDavis85

Can somebody find Mr. Luck from stanford and tell him I just got back in town and I can't find my QB's today, so I Need him for an hour.

Team Kaep!

Yeah, Alex is an idiot. How dare he take time out to spend with his wife and week old baby!!!

dude im not blaming alex and im sure vernon knows alex is busy i was just telling joe the situation
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
VernonDavis85

Seriously? He just said on KNBR that he thinks Alex will start and play well this year. He's not on anybody's "team"

He was just being nice, VD clearly knows that Kaep is the future so might as well get on his good side.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
VernonDavis85

Team Kaep!

dude im not blaming alex and im sure vernon knows alex is busy i was just telling joe the situation

Sorry. I wasn't really being sarcastic towards you. Just poking fun at the anti-smith crowd.
VernonDavis85

He was just being nice, VD clearly knows that Kaep is the future so might as well get on his good side.

Yup all players are supposed to say good things about their teammates and coaches.

Ask tight ends from other teams about Smith and they would likely chuckle.

Kaptain Collin is the future. Smith will start and will be riding the pine in one way or another AS USUAL by week 7.

I tried to ask Willis to play madden. Anyone ever have luck playing a player on madden or another game?
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
VernonDavis85

Yup all players are supposed to say good things about their teammates and coaches.

Kaptain Collin is the future. Smith will start and will be riding the pine in one way or another AS USUAL by week 7.

I tried to ask Willis to play madden. Anyone ever have luck playing a player on madden or another game?

More impressed by other teams defensive players have to say.
Kaepernick will be qb by week 5
VernonDavis85

right he is going to forego the guy who hit him for most of his 13 tds in 2009 for a complete unknown..makes sense

Originally posted by CRABTREE:
Kaepernick will be qb by week 5

just like mallet will go top 10?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
VernonDavis85

More impressed by other teams defensive players have to say.

They would laugh instead of chuckle. Anyways, this isn't the right thread for this so we should just end it.
Where's that TMZ video where Vernon was welcoming both McNabb and Orton to come.
Originally posted by JayBee:
Where's that TMZ video where Vernon was welcoming both McNabb and Orton to come.

he was asked what would you think if mcnabb came and i think he said something like ya that would be really cool

edit: just saw the video

reporter asked what do you think of kyle orton

VD answered kyle orton i love that guy if youre coming come

but this was said after season ended when alex publicly stated he didnt want to come back
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on May 25, 2011 at 5:03 PM ]