There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niner Tweets

Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Some guy tweeted this to Joe Staley

@jstaley74 so what does a rookie QB like @Kaepernick7 have to do to impress his left tackle? What type of hazing is he in for? #49ers

Kaep replied with

@LoMed1978 @jstaley74 for an O linemen especially a left tackle I'll do whatever they want... If they are happy I'm happy #protectiontweet

Joe staley said

@Kaepernick7 I think you are going to regret saying that in the future hahaha

Rookie hazing as begun

Hazing task one; bust a Tanya Harding on Alex Smith...
Staley responded to a bunch of my tweets today. Was pretty awesome
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Staley responded to a bunch of my tweets today. Was pretty awesome

Kaepernick is on it a lot as well. Actually, since the lockout I think a lot of players have been using it more. Guess they have more free time. Not what I would be doing if I was a millionaire but it's cool interacting with them.
www.twitter.com/jstaley74
jstaley74@Kaepernick7 hey when you gettin around here in the Bay?

Kaepernick7 @jstaley74 we are looking at places up there now....... Any recommendations?

jstaley74 @Kaepernick7 I stayed at the Carlyle apts right next to the facility my rookie year, send me a direct msg with your number
jstaley74 Joe Staley
@Kaepernick7 hey when you gettin around here in the Bay?

Kaepernick7 Colin Kaepernick
@jstaley74 we are looking at places up there now....... Any recommendations?

jstaley74 Joe Staley
@Kaepernick7 I stayed at the Carlyle apts right next to the facility my rookie year, send me a direct msg with your number

This is what I like to see! Hopefully Staley takes Kap under his wing.
Originally posted by NewEraNiner:
jstaley74 Joe Staley
@Kaepernick7 hey when you gettin around here in the Bay?

Kaepernick7 Colin Kaepernick
@jstaley74 we are looking at places up there now....... Any recommendations?

jstaley74 Joe Staley
@Kaepernick7 I stayed at the Carlyle apts right next to the facility my rookie year, send me a direct msg with your number

This is what I like to see! Hopefully Staley takes Kap under his wing.

Great job by Staley for telling the world where some niner players live.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
"Niner tweets" is more like "Reggie Smith Tweets"

Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis tweet more during the season, these dudes like Reggie Smith and Anthony DIxon have been tweeting non stop since the season ended

Can someone translate Reggie Smith's ebonics? I have no idea what he is saying.

I was thinking the same thing about Dixon! Can someone please teach them how to f**king spell correctly?!?!

What do you expect they're football players not english teachers.

Are you serious?? You don't have to be an English teacher to be writing at a 6th grade level? Common... These are guys who went to college for at least 3-4 years.

"Common"

Did you mean "come on," Mr. College?

Twitter is supposed to be a reflection of your personality and that is why they write like that. They could easily write a long boring paragraph in proper format...but it won't be personable and "common" people won't read it.

I write posts on facebook such as "YOOO wuts rockn tonight bro??" Does that mean I'm illiterate all of a sudden?

*Like
Originally posted by RonRon:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
"Niner tweets" is more like "Reggie Smith Tweets"

Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis tweet more during the season, these dudes like Reggie Smith and Anthony DIxon have been tweeting non stop since the season ended

Can someone translate Reggie Smith's ebonics? I have no idea what he is saying.

I was thinking the same thing about Dixon! Can someone please teach them how to f**king spell correctly?!?!

What do you expect they're football players not english teachers.

Are you serious?? You don't have to be an English teacher to be writing at a 6th grade level? Common... These are guys who went to college for at least 3-4 years.

"Common"

Did you mean "come on," Mr. College?

Twitter is supposed to be a reflection of your personality and that is why they write like that. They could easily write a long boring paragraph in proper format...but it won't be personable and "common" people won't read it.

I write posts on facebook such as "YOOO wuts rockn tonight bro??" Does that mean I'm illiterate all of a sudden?

*Like

b***h move
Darnell Dockett is talking a lot of sh*t about Vernon right now!
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Darnell Dockett is talking a lot of sh*t about Vernon right now!

Is it all hype or do these guys really hate each other?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Darnell Dockett is talking a lot of sh*t about Vernon right now!

Is it all hype or do these guys really hate each other?

I think they are really good friends
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Darnell Dockett is talking a lot of sh*t about Vernon right now!

Is it all hype or do these guys really hate each other?

It's all talk - they're actually friends
dockett is actually a pretty funny dude. the kind of guy you hate when he is on another team but if he was on our team everyone would love him. that's just the way it goes!
Someone tweeted Joe Staley: "@jstaley74 @Kaepernick7 already has more followers than you. Is he going to get hazed for that?"

and he responded with: "@MSB_22 @Kaepernick7 People are drawn to QB's, it takes a true fan to be drawn to a LT. I appreciate every follower I have"

then Kaep responded with: "@MSB_22 @jstaley74 qbs get more love o line gets the most love tho from a qb we take care of the o line in our own ways"

I thought it was kind of funny.

[ Edited by Niners23 on May 5, 2011 at 21:33:39 ]