There are 196 users in the forums

Niner Tweets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by susweel:
those are fighting words, I suggest you gentleman take this to the streets.

My face is already hurt, I rather not get it to a point where I'm unrecognizable.

Besides, I'm a lover, not a fighter....

your lucky, because my wife says Im neither.

The hell does this have to do with this thread or the topic at hand? I was merely pointing out that it's ironic that you chose to say that certain players need to correct their grammar yet you can't do the same within your post!

And seriously, the only thing the Mods asked was to stay within the topic.

Are YOU really butt hurt that we asked that?

I mean, I can take you to dinner if you want me to explain it more to you...

Just you... and me... candlelight and all.

I now live near you... I can go to dinner with you if you want

I'm a cheap date! I swearz! I'll only order the burger and fries!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
pwnd
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

The hell does this have to do with this thread or the topic at hand? I was merely pointing out that it's ironic that you chose to say that certain players need to correct their grammar yet you can't do the same within your post!

pfffttttttt...... you didn't say how many you're going to order.

Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

pfffttttttt...... you didn't say how many you're going to order.

drats! he's on to me!
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
"Niner tweets" is more like "Reggie Smith Tweets"

Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis tweet more during the season, these dudes like Reggie Smith and Anthony DIxon have been tweeting non stop since the season ended

Can someone translate Reggie Smith's ebonics? I have no idea what he is saying.

I was thinking the same thing about Dixon! Can someone please teach them how to f**king spell correctly?!?!

What do you expect they're football players not english teachers.

Are you serious?? You don't have to be an English teacher to be writing at a 6th grade level? Common... These are guys who went to college for at least 3-4 years.

"Common"

Did you mean "come on," Mr. College?

Twitter is supposed to be a reflection of your personality and that is why they write like that. They could easily write a long boring paragraph in proper format...but it won't be personable and "common" people won't read it.

I write posts on facebook such as "YOOO wuts rockn tonight bro??" Does that mean I'm illiterate all of a sudden?

Well, if it is supposed to be "a reflection of your personality" and your write like that, then yes. You should go back to third grade.

Oh right. The third grade. Where they teach you the difference between "your" and "you."

Don't you realize that you are donig the exact same thing you are critizing the players for? Poor grammer and spelling....Just wow.

Like I said before, what is written on twitter is not serious. Let them use slang and have fun, otherwise it would be boring.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 22, 2011 at 11:49 AM ]

Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis tweet more during the season, these dudes like Reggie Smith and Anthony DIxon have been tweeting non stop since the season ended

I was thinking the same thing about Dixon! Can someone please teach them how to f**king spell correctly?!?!

Are you serious?? You don't have to be an English teacher to be writing at a 6th grade level? Common... These are guys who went to college for at least 3-4 years.

"Common"

Twitter is supposed to be a reflection of your personality and that is why they write like that. They could easily write a long boring paragraph in proper format...but it won't be personable and "common" people won't read it.

I write posts on facebook such as "YOOO wuts rockn tonight bro??" Does that mean I'm illiterate all of a sudden?

Well, if it is supposed to be "a reflection of your personality" and your write like that, then yes. You should go back to third grade.

Oh, the irony....

He doesn't get it. Empathy is not strong with this one.

"Common"

Oh, the irony....

Are you stalking me now?

Got a problem, pretty boy?

How are you a mod? It's okay for you to mess around, but you get butt-hurt when we poke some fun at the expense of an ex 49er player just because there is some serious disagreement about whether he ruined our franchise or not?

I get butt hurt?!?!?

You seriously need to learn how to read and comprehend what is written.

I have no issue debating what are the pros and cons of the topics placed within the board. I do, however, have issues when the only thing presented in a discussion are nothing more but tidbits of "He sucks!" etc. to a point where it derails the topic completely (yes, I am talking about AS).

Case in point:

Quote:
How are you a mod? It's okay for you to mess around, but you get butt-hurt when we poke some fun at the expense of an ex 49er player just because there is some serious disagreement about whether he ruined our franchise or not?

Its a date.

@carolina9er I like that Patrick Peterson out of lsu
by Patrick Willis on Apr 23, 2011 at 14:55:28
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Eli_23:
@carolina9er I like that Patrick Peterson out of lsu
by Patrick Willis on Apr 23, 2011 at 14:55:28

Never knew Willis was gay...................oh well he does like tackling other dudes.

#Funniests**tever I try to hold my sneeze and a fart came out while sittin nxt to this guy on the plane LMFAO. I think he mad LMAO. #Oops
by Dashon Goldson on Apr 27, 2011 at 08:00:28

Boobie24Dixon
I'm studying my PlayBook lol I feel like a first round Pick! Gucci Mane Wow!
jstaley74

on a side note Mendenhall is an idiot what a goober
Some guy tweeted this to Joe Staley

@jstaley74 so what does a rookie QB like @Kaepernick7 have to do to impress his left tackle? What type of hazing is he in for? #49ers

Kaep replied with

@LoMed1978 @jstaley74 for an O linemen especially a left tackle I'll do whatever they want... If they are happy I'm happy #protectiontweet

Joe staley said

@Kaepernick7 I think you are going to regret saying that in the future hahaha
Some guy tweeted this to Joe Staley

@jstaley74 so what does a rookie QB like @Kaepernick7 have to do to impress his left tackle? What type of hazing is he in for? #49ers

Kaep replied with

@LoMed1978 @jstaley74 for an O linemen especially a left tackle I'll do whatever they want... If they are happy I'm happy #protectiontweet

Joe staley said

@Kaepernick7 I think you are going to regret saying that in the future hahaha

Rookie hazing as begun
Share 49ersWebzone