LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Niner Tweets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am glad you guys like it. And I agree on some of the players. Tweeting non-stop about nothing. Haha.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by footballfreak49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Ninersdeep:
"Niner tweets" is more like "Reggie Smith Tweets"

Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis tweet more during the season, these dudes like Reggie Smith and Anthony DIxon have been tweeting non stop since the season ended

Can someone translate Reggie Smith's ebonics? I have no idea what he is saying.

I was thinking the same thing about Dixon! Can someone please teach them how to f**king spell correctly?!?!

What do you expect they're football players not english teachers.

I'm not asking them to dot their I's and cross their T's. What's the point of tweeting if you're gonna talk in black man code?
  • mod
  • Veteran

Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis tweet more during the season, these dudes like Reggie Smith and Anthony DIxon have been tweeting non stop since the season ended

I was thinking the same thing about Dixon! Can someone please teach them how to f**king spell correctly?!?!

I'm not asking them to dot their I's and cross their T's. What's the point of tweeting if you're gonna talk in black man code?

lol

Are you serious?? You don't have to be an English teacher to be writing at a 6th grade level? Common... These are guys who went to college for at least 3-4 years.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Anthony dixon is in love lol

Are you serious?? You don't have to be an English teacher to be writing at a 6th grade level? Common... These are guys who went to college for at least 3-4 years.
Why do you care so much about how they spell? If you dont like it then dont read their tweets
[ Edited by TheGoldenState on Apr 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
WTF are these idiots talking about.
I wanna see alex smith and harbaugh tweet. It's gonna be hilarious if they write like Reggie Smith.
I wanna see alex smith and harbaugh tweet. It's gonna be hilarious if they write like Reggie Smith.

Alex's tweets Reggie style would probably be like:

hey all! jus finish bangin my hot ass wife, she is going to hook me up for an orgy with all the raiders current cheerleaders too.

Harbaugh would probably be like: i draw up the motherf**kin play, then I try to make it work on madden but these controls fkn suck! mofo!

IDK that's the best I got and its not very good
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Alex's tweets Reggie style would probably be like:

hey all! jus finish bangin my hot ass wife, she is going to hook me up for an orgy with all the raiders current cheerleaders too.

Harbaugh would probably be like: i draw up the motherf**kin play, then I try to make it work on madden but these controls fkn suck! mofo!

IDK that's the best I got and its not very good

quality over quantity my friend. i love your effort though

I'm not aware of anybody who spells correctly on Twitter.
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Why do you care so much about how they spell? If you dont like it then dont read their tweets

I wont. I was just commenting on his "football players are exempt from being literate" comment. Is that alright with you?

yeah, seriously..hahaha
I kind of figured brian jennings would be the guy that everyone would want to follow. and just sayin, I hope he gets in on madden 2012. They should at least put him as the 3rd tightend, or something...
It's not wise for professional athletes to tweet, as it often exposes their idiocy. They should just allow their play to do the talking.
Share 49ersWebzone