There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Star Patrick Willis Joins UFC

Patrick Willis will quickly lead the UFC in tackles
If he takes on St. Pierre it would be awesome
Rocks
He's gonna kill it
At least now I will have something to watch.
Originally posted by tja683:
it would be awesome

Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god,Oh my god!!!!! He's been training in mma since he was a rookie maybe even before, Jon jones barely started a couple of years ago also!! Willis will be the light heavyweight champ and the defensive player of ther year!!!
Is it just me or because of the lockout, everyone is changing jobs?
WTF IS WRONG WITH WILLIS?! HAS THIS WORLD GONE MAD? HE IS A PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, H*LY BETSY, JUST WHAT WE NEEDED, OUR STAR PLAYER RISKING HIS HEALTH FOR WHAT? TO HUG OTHER MEN IN THE OCTOGON? JEEBUS...THIS IS INSANE, WHAT'S WILLIS GONNA DO? RUN AROUND AND TRY TO TACKLE PEOPLE AND GET UP AND TACKLE THEM AGAIN? DAMNIT WILLIS, THESE FIGHTERS ARE NOT BRAD SMITH, VD SHOULD SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF WILLIS AND GIVE THE MAN A PAINTBRUSH! THAT'S IT I'VE REALLY HAD ENOUGH...
I cant believe it! So many people are going to watch the UFC. I look forward to any and all Willis fights.
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for daragon.
I am honored my 200th post is about Patrick Willis beating people up!
Originally posted by verb1der:
WTF IS WRONG WITH WILLIS?! HAS THIS WORLD GONE MAD? HE IS A PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, H*LY BETSY, JUST WHAT WE NEEDED, OUR STAR PLAYER RISKING HIS HEALTH FOR WHAT? TO HUG OTHER MEN IN THE OCTOGON? JEEBUS...THIS IS INSANE, WHAT'S WILLIS GONNA DO? RUN AROUND AND TRY TO TACKLE PEOPLE AND GET UP AND TACKLE THEM AGAIN? DAMNIT WILLIS, THESE FIGHTERS ARE NOT BRAD SMITH, VD SHOULD SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF WILLIS AND GIVE THE MAN A PAINTBRUSH! THAT'S IT I'VE REALLY HAD ENOUGH...
Originally posted by D_Niner:

This.
I AM STILL FREAKING OUT!!!!!
  • Otter
  • Veteran

This. I can't believe he'd risk his career on a hobby while the business side of the NFL gets straightened out. What an idiot.