LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

stadium tour

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi all, this is my first post so please be gentle with me.Does anyone know if there is any organised tours of candlestick park that takes place on a sunday.My wife and i are visiting the usa in september 2011 and would like to tour the stadium.Have tried to contact stadium but had no luck,probably my fault as i'm no techno wiz.
Originally posted by newbie:
Hi all, this is my first post so please be gentle with me.Does anyone know if there is any organised tours of candlestick park that takes place on a sunday.My wife and i are visiting the usa in september 2011 and would like to tour the stadium.Have tried to contact stadium but had no luck,probably my fault as i'm no techno wiz.

Yeah, but you have to get there early to beat the crowd . . .
Call up and tell them you know Valrod
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
They have a family day every year where you can go all over the field and into the locker room. I think that's always on a Saturday though.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
They have a family day every year where you can go all over the field and into the locker room. I think that's always on a Saturday though.

How much does this cost? and do you need to have a family to attend??, if so I need to get to work!
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Mar 1, 2011 at 8:03 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JDM_DC4:
Originally posted by Muggins879:

How much does this cost? and do you need to have a family to attend??, if so I need to get to work!

It's all free. Free Parking too. No need for a family. I went with friends a couple years ago. One thing though is I think it's in June or July. I missed the part about you coming in September.
[ Edited by Muggins879 on Mar 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone