Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
^
QFT
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
You couldn't find a pic of Harbaugh wearing a 49er hat? Go Stanford?
Yes because I wanted to flame just you & I have nothing else to do with my time but to promote stanford.

Pure laziness. It would've taken less than a minute to find a more appropriate pic.

For the same amount of time that you took to reply and argued over his pic, you could have post your own pic that you are satisfied with...

LOL
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yes because I wanted to flame just you & I have nothing else to do with my time but to promote stanford.

Pure laziness. It would've taken less than a minute to find a more appropriate pic.

For the same amount of time that you took to reply and argued over his pic, you could have post your own pic that you are satisfied with...

LOL

I'm not the one that wanted to post a pic in the first place, but this one's kinda funny.

NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY could have done this with our team this year. I can't begin to give him as many props as he deserves.

Jim Harbaugh - no matter the outcome of this season - has exceeded any expectations I had by miles and miles.

He is an excellent game planner/manager/executor. He has an eye for talent, good motivational tactics, and an aggressive behavior.

He knows how to get the best of his players and put the them into a system that allows them to win. (Read: ALEX F*CKING SMITH)

WHAT A SIGNING! As Mayo said, I'M STILL PUMPED!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY could have done this with our team this year. I can't begin to give him as many props as he deserves.

Jim Harbaugh - no matter the outcome of this season - has exceeded any expectations I had by miles and miles.

He is an excellent game planner/manager/executor. He has an eye for talent, good motivational tactics, and an aggressive behavior.

He knows how to get the best of his players and put the them into a system that allows them to win. (Read: ALEX F*CKING SMITH)

This +1
Pumped!!!!!
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

This +1
Pumped!!!!!
+2

And its just the beginning!
BEST COACH IN THE NFL HANDS DOWN! NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE GAVE US A CHANCE THIS YEAR!! JIM HARBAUGH BABY!!

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

NOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOODY!!
I still cant believe he's done what he's done but I'm sure glad he's our coach. I'm impressed as heck. This team really reflects his attitude and I don't care what any other coach or talking head has to say. If you don't like how he does it, deal with it. He's not backing down and neither are his players. Takin it to the six, in the Stick!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

LOL

I'm not the one that wanted to post a pic in the first place, but this one's kinda funny.

OK see you in the super bowl!

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
God I'm so thankful we have this guy...

Go to 27:00... that pretty much says it all.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 24, 2012 at 4:44 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Overhead projectors lol
After listening to his presentation, Alex seems to be his ideal quarterback, except for the winning on 3rd down part.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

awesome find, thouroughly enjoyed the whole vid, 30 min mark= what AS showed improvement on
Share 49ersWebzone