LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
His press conference today was legendary.

summary?
Watching post game and Harbaughs press conference. Damn is he awesome. Cohen's question about how badly we needed the win and the response was classic.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Watching post game and Harbaughs press conference. Damn is he awesome. Cohen's question about how badly we needed the win and the response was classic.

I will look for it, just in case summary please!?
I love this man.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

LOL! Yeah it was! Watching the point after they even commented after that! Said that was bad media, asking stupid dumb down questions!

Still remember the goosebumps the day this broke the news....
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Man I'll never forget all the reports happening that week one moment Harbaugh was talking to Baalke and Jed York, the next he was headed to Miami, then Michigan and then he was returning Stanford. That week was a hell of a wild goose chase and emotional roller coaster the webzone kept getting overloaded because of all the responses and reports coming in. Once the signing happened that was a hell of a relief and I was excited he was hired because I remember getting pissed we lost him to the dolphins and that we might have signed Josh McDaniels as HC. But thankfully Harbaugh became a 49er.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Man I'll never forget all the reports happening that week one moment Harbaugh was talking to Baalke and Jed York, the next he was headed to Miami, then Michigan and then he was returning Stanford. That week was a hell of a wild goose chase and emotional roller coaster the webzone kept getting overloaded because of all the responses and reports coming in. Once the signing happened that was a hell of a relief and I was excited he was hired because I remember getting pissed we lost him to the dolphins and that we might have signed Josh McDaniels as HC. But thankfully Harbaugh became a 49er.

That week was pure meltdown!!! The zone at its absolute worst. Lot of garbage posting. But the right result in the end. And screw Miami!
Originally posted by English:

That week was pure meltdown!!! The zone at its absolute worst. Lot of garbage posting. But the right result in the end. And screw Miami!

This site crashed a few times that week although what I hated most was the incarcerated bob reports everyone was posting those stupid tweets and they annoyed the hell out of me. I still think Stephen Ross is the biggest douchFebag owner in the NFL for what he did last year it's good that his team was out of the Luck sweepstakes and may not get a good QB next year or coach.
[ Edited by 49ersGiantspride on Jan 2, 2012 at 3:50 AM ]
Originally posted by English:

I don't know about you guys but looking back, I loved that week. The emotions running through it, just... God. It was like a real life amazing soap opera. I remember reading all the posts about how the Miami owner had come down and now Jim had agreed to terms there and it was all over, then suddenly fivem inutes later "wait no nevermind lol" and then finally that moment where it was official that he was a 49er. Just great s**t.

I had been glued to my phone and twitter that entire week. Non stop. Going to bed at 3 in the morning, waking up at 5 am, on it just all the time. I decided to take a nap and was woke up 10 minutes later by my friend, "congrats on the signing" Was mad and happy at the same time. mad that the ONE time I decide to stop looking at Twitter, it happens. Happy because... well, look at what happened.

They put up a graphic during the game Jim Harbaugh tied for the best rookie head coach record along with Mariucci. George Seifert on top. All Niners coaches Harbaugh's is more impressive cause he took over a 6-10 team, not inherited a winning vet team like the other 2.

Harbaugh!!
Extend him 20 more years
Good Job...to coach and staff.....thanks for the winning season !
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
You couldn't find a pic of Harbaugh wearing a 49er hat? Go Stanford?
Yes because I wanted to flame just you & I have nothing else to do with my time but to promote stanford.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NONAME:

LOL! Yeah it was! Watching the point after they even commented after that! Said that was bad media, asking stupid dumb down questions!

I was dying laughing when I heard his response mocking the reporter asking that question. Was soooo damn funny. The fact it was Cohn makes it even more hillarious. Gonna watch it again now. LOL, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Share 49ersWebzone