There are 185 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • lazy
  • Veteran
lol.. how many times are they going to ask harbaugh this question?
Originally posted by danimal:
He said that it goes against his game sensibility that any QB in the NFL could be called a game manager.

Actually, I think his logic is severely flawed

how is his analogy flawed? I think it's pretty apt. The QB does too much even while playing conservatively to be called a manager. I'd call Smith a conservative QB, but managing a game is sort of silly. You still make or break the game easy.
Originally posted by dhp318:
He said that it goes against his game sensibility that any QB in the NFL could be called a game manager.

how is his analogy flawed? I think it's pretty apt. The QB does too much even while playing conservatively to be called a manager. I'd call Smith a conservative QB, but managing a game is sort of silly. You still make or break the game easy.
this
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

this

i wouldnt even say he is managing the game

i mean he does have 5 comeback wins and was a vital part in all of them

also leads the league in a lot of categories ( up there in 2 min offense, 4th Q qb rating, QB rating against the blitz) hes just doing too much to be labeled as a manager
Probably that b***h Lowell
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Agreed.

I think he's trying to make a name for himself by trying to get under Harbaugh's skin since the national media are all over the 49ers this week.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

this

i wouldnt even say he is managing the game

i mean he does have 5 comeback wins and was a vital part in all of them

also leads the league in a lot of categories ( up there in 2 min offense, 4th Q qb rating, QB rating against the blitz) hes just doing too much to be labeled as a manager

Agree
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Agreed.

I think he's trying to make a name for himself by trying to get under Harbaugh's skin since the national media are all over the 49ers this week.

I'M STILL RELEVANT DAMMIT!
You mean from the Monday press conference? If so, not really. He just said he thinks it's insulting to call a QB a game manager, and that you wouldn't compare a baseball manager to a QB, or something like that. They do ask him this question like every week though.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lazy:
lol.. how many times are they going to ask harbaugh this question?

This.

I'd get pissed too if I was 9-1, my QB has 5 comeback victories, ranked in the top 10 in rating and everybody was still trying to talk s**t in under handed ways.

lol on press conference today Harbaugh said he liked to real factual things like war and Sun Tzu.
"Really, we had four days. We didn't get it done. There are no excuses here. Credit really to the Ravens. They got it done. We'll learn from it, get better from it, and move on this week with the Rams. Can't wait to get back out there. I wish I could suit up." -Jim H.

..This is coach of the year, HANDS DOWN!!!!! ..Bring on the Lambs!
10-2 and NFC West Champs after Sunday
Originally posted by King49er:
10-2 and NFC West Champs after Sunday

Don't jinx it...
Harbaugh sucks, we lost last week, we're not going to beat GB.

Share 49ersWebzone