LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow that SoundFX video shows the Giants in their locker room after the Pats game celebrating like they just won the damn superbowl

Well, we did that after the Eagles game as well.

But that was different...
IF THE 49ERS SUCCESS OFFENDS YOU?........SO BE IT!!!!!! That should be the new motto.hahahahah LOVIN IT GO 49ERS!!!!
Someone said our defense has played alright, last I checked we are shutting down every team we play. No rushing TDs allowed this year. Again no respect, some said no one we beat is good. TB? DET? PHILLY? CIN? none of themare good. All are in the playoff hunt. PHI is considered the best in the east.

I cant wait for playoffs, get that bye week, come back beat whoever we play, go onto NFC Championship, and then whatever happens, it was a succes of a season, no one thought we could get more than 4 wins.
Originally posted by johnnyredneat:
"The most amazing thing about this run is that nobody saw it coming. One agent familiar with people who know Harbaugh said, 'Everybody I talked to thought he was going to bomb with the 49ers.' "

I wonder who the source for that could be. Harbaugh was the hottest coaching commodity on the planet when we hired him. Miami, Stanford, Michigan, and the Niners were all willing to break the bank for him. Probably several other teams were too, under the radar.

I know the record for successful college coaches going to the NFL is mixed at best, but I don't know how an "agent" could possibly be so confident in his failure,

I saw it coming....in 2014
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
"The most amazing thing about this run is that nobody saw it coming. One agent familiar with people who know Harbaugh said, 'Everybody I talked to thought he was going to bomb with the 49ers.' "

I wonder who the source for that could be. Harbaugh was the hottest coaching commodity on the planet when we hired him. Miami, Stanford, Michigan, and the Niners were all willing to break the bank for him. Probably several other teams were too, under the radar.

I know the record for successful college coaches going to the NFL is mixed at best, but I don't know how an "agent" could possibly be so confident in his failure,

I saw it coming....in 2014

you're from the fewtcha?

Great read some really good moments in that article: moving the goal posts, squeezing in at a players table . . . . I wish the part where he gave up his first class seat on the plane to sit with the players was in the article.
jim schwartz thought harbaugh had no chance in hell this year
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Wow that's awesome. So glad we got this guy. I'll be honest...I thought he'd be 8-8 at best this year. Proved me wrong....well unless we go 1-7 here on out.

I thought I was being a real homer predicting 9-7!
Good read.

And f**k Gym Shorts.
Ran up the hill until he puked to send a message to his players? Singletary would be proud!

He punched Jim Kelly?

See 2003-2010 San Fransisco 49ers.
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
IF THE 49ERS SUCCESS OFFENDS YOU?........SO BE IT!!!!!! That should be the new motto.hahahahah LOVIN IT GO 49ERS!!!!

Great stuff
PFT Coach of the year so far poll . . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/10/vote-for-the-coach-of-the-year-so-far/

Harbs will win in a landslide . . . but vote for him anyway.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
PFT Coach of the year so far poll . . .

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/10/vote-for-the-coach-of-the-year-so-far/

Harbs will win in a landslide . . . but vote for him anyway.

Harbs
Share 49ersWebzone