There are 229 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erLegend:
Again, all you do is follow me around. Do you read my comments? no one said keep Smith; we said establish a scheme that suits the skills of the QB.

when people slang BS around

You said should have kept smith for this scheme..you dont remember ?

if you ever watch smith play, you would know this scheme is the total opposite of what smith does on the field

how can you not know that ?

You are just a Troll.
so you follow me around here and comment on almost every post I make yet I'm the troll ?

Some of this is game plan," former 49ers cornerback and radio analyst Eric Davis said Friday on NFL Network. "You heard Richard Sherman say in his postgame interview he was expecting certain routes. If you stick to the same things from an offensive gameplan standpoint, good players are going to read it and know it. ... You have to look at it from the coaching staff standpoint and start changing things up."

That sounds like either our receivers are limited in the type of routes they ran best or Kaep preferred to look for and throw to certain routes. I'm leaning towards the receivers, because we just don't have a lot of variety to put on the field. Both VD and Boldin can fight for the ball. Crabtree on occasion, but mainly all purpose type. VD is the only one that can threaten the defense deep, but he doesn't possess the ability to shake and bake on route running to lose a defender and get open. But it may be a bit on both the qb and receivers.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
they should've kept Alex Smith....

no one is saying we should have kept Smith, we are saying the scheme we have doesn't fit Colin Kaepernick's talents.

And how is Alex supposed to fit in his system!?....we're not a dink and dunk offense. lol

We have a bunch of possession receivers and a broken top-5 tight end. If Hunter was healthy this seems like a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

But that's pretty much the same type of personnel Alex had when he was here, and they still got rid of him because no defense fears Alex Smith. Andy Reid is now learning this as we speak.

Crabs + VD + nobody. Even Stevie would have probably helped a lot, he seems like a receiver that Alex could work with. Also, I didn't say a successful offense, I said a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

You know what they really should've done is keep Colt Mccoy. He threw for 392 yards, and 3 TDs vs the Colts. Alex and Kaep never done that! lol

I did not see Colt putting up a performance like that (even if they lost.) I also thought the coaching staff was going to make it Blaine and turn him into a decent #2.
Again, all you do is follow me around. Do you read my comments? no one said keep Smith; we said establish a scheme that suits the skills of the QB.

if you ever watch smith play, you would know this scheme is the total opposite of what smith does on the field

You are just a Troll.
nice...at least post things that are somewhat true...then maybe i will think different.

You are just a Troll.
nice...at least post things that are somewhat true...then maybe i will think different.

Everything I post is an opinion. like everything you post is an opinion. This is an opinion thread for people to share opinions. And not to Troll others. Have some respect.

no one is saying we should have kept Smith, we are saying the scheme we have doesn't fit Colin Kaepernick's talents.

And how is Alex supposed to fit in his system!?....we're not a dink and dunk offense. lol

We have a bunch of possession receivers and a broken top-5 tight end. If Hunter was healthy this seems like a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

But that's pretty much the same type of personnel Alex had when he was here, and they still got rid of him because no defense fears Alex Smith. Andy Reid is now learning this as we speak.

Crabs + VD + nobody. Even Stevie would have probably helped a lot, he seems like a receiver that Alex could work with. Also, I didn't say a successful offense, I said a very Alex Smith friendly offense.

You know what they really should've done is keep Colt Mccoy. He threw for 392 yards, and 3 TDs vs the Colts. Alex and Kaep never done that! lol

cmon verb Kaep had a 400+ yard game and a 395 game this year iirc

You are just a Troll.

Everything I post is an opinion. like everything you post is an opinion. This is an opinion thread for people to share opinions. And not to Troll others. Have some respect.
so your just saying whatever trying to make it sound as if its fact..pretty much inciting...cool

can you explain why Smith would be better in this system ?

You are just a Troll.

so your just saying whatever trying to make it sound as if its fact..pretty much inciting...cool

can you explain why Smith would be better in this system ?

I don't answer to you and never will. You are a Troll who just likes to have arguments for arguments sake and never even reads other people's posts anyway.
I don't answer to you and never will. You are a Troll who just likes to have arguments for arguments sake and never even reads other people's posts anyway.

just explain your opinion
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That sounds like either our receivers are limited in the type of routes they ran best or Kaep preferred to look for and throw to certain routes. I'm leaning towards the receivers, because we just don't have a lot of variety to put on the field. Both VD and Boldin can fight for the ball. Crabtree on occasion, but mainly all purpose type. VD is the only one that can threaten the defense deep, but he doesn't possess the ability to shake and bake on route running to lose a defender and get open. But it may be a bit on both the qb and receivers.

When has VD fought for a ball? I can't recall him ever catching a ball outside of his frame, let alone winning a simultaneous catch scenario.

oh yea vs GB...lol

But damn...Colt surprised me.
Daniel Brown ‏@mercbrownie 12m12 minutes ago#49ers Bruce Miller on how Jed York's tweet went over in locker room: "We felt that way before he tweeted it. We're a prideful group here."

Just curious, how often do owners apologize for losses in public? I mean if my boss had to come out in public and say sorry for the s**t I put out, I know I'm in deep s**t. I think this confirms that Harbaugh is a goner. Which I have been saying ALLLLL ALONG, but everyone thinks I'm just buying into "media bs". lol
[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 1, 2014 at 3:56 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Not saying Colt is the answer, but Kap only has one 300+ yard game this year. No 400 yard game. Last year he started the year with a 400 yard game and ended with a 300 yard game and had no 300 yard or over game in the 14 in between.
Daniel Brown ‏@mercbrownie 12m12 minutes ago#49ers Bruce Miller on how Jed York's tweet went over in locker room: "We felt that way before he tweeted it. We're a prideful group here."

Just curious, how often do owners apologize for losses in public? I mean if my boss had to come out in public and say sorry for the s**t I put out, I know I'm in deep s**t. I think this confirms that Harbaugh is a goner. Which I have been saying ALLLLL ALONG, but everyone thinks I'm just buying into "media bs". lol
You are lol

if harbaugh doesn't do anything about Roman ..then it might happen.

Baalke's daughter sent out a tweet Thurs night, saying "Goodbye Roman..the 9ers dont want you"

Trent and office apologized to Roman
Share 49ersWebzone