LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by EdEs:
Mike Tomlin thinks Harbaugh is doing a helluva good job, first thing in the video while talking to Jim's brother. Im still jacked!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d823f4d75/Sound-FX-Week-9

Just saw the entire convo on NFL Turning point (on Versus):

Mike- Your brother doing a hell of a job
John- Aint he
Mike- He's having fun aint he
John- He's having a ball
Mike- Frank Gore is the man
John- Yeah he is, other than that he is doing a great job with Alex and running the ball they have a great defense
Mike- They playing as a team
John- Yup yeah they are..

Awesome stuff!!!!
Believe it.
Wow that SoundFX video shows the Giants in their locker room after the Pats game celebrating like they just won the damn superbowl
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It's rare when something lives up to the hype and even surpasses it.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Mike Tomlin thinks Harbaugh is doing a helluva good job, first thing in the video while talking to Jim's brother. Im still jacked!

John- Aint he
John- He's having a ball
John- Yeah he is, other than that he is doing a great job with Alex and running the ball they have a great defense

Awesome stuff!!!!

Does that come on again? Or is it anywhere online?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

John- Aint he
John- He's having a ball

Awesome stuff!!!!

hmmm.....i don't know fellas.....tomlin seems.like he is trying to get any type of info he can for our game down the road.

"frank gore is the man" = that's all they got right?
"yeah he is, other than that he is going a great job with alex and the running the ball and they have a great defense" = u're f****d
tomlin- "fuuuuuuuu"
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM ]
he's doing aite.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow that SoundFX video shows the Giants in their locker room after the Pats game celebrating like they just won the damn superbowl

Well, we did that after the Eagles game as well.
This article was on the front page of ESPN's NFL page. Great article about Harbaugh, and Harbaugh's quote the day after the Lions game by way of Brian Jennings is just awesome: "If the 49ers' success offends you, so be it."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread-JimHarbaugh/jim-harbaugh-genuine-success-san-francisco-49ers
That was awesome. I mean "Harbawesome".

Added Alex Smith: "Calling [Harbaugh] an offensive coach is an insult. He sees the bigger picture of football. He knows that everybody has to do their jobs to get a win. It's not just the quarterback who's supposed to win it."

take that Singletary for barking at Alex and Troy on the sidelines!
Wow that's awesome. So glad we got this guy. I'll be honest...I thought he'd be 8-8 at best this year. Proved me wrong....well unless we go 1-7 here on out.
  • jdc49
  • Veteran

"The most amazing thing about this run is that nobody saw it coming. One agent familiar with people who know Harbaugh said, 'Everybody I talked to thought he was going to bomb with the 49ers.' "

I wonder who the source for that could be. Harbaugh was the hottest coaching commodity on the planet when we hired him. Miami, Stanford, Michigan, and the Niners were all willing to break the bank for him. Probably several other teams were too, under the radar.

I know the record for successful college coaches going to the NFL is mixed at best, but I don't know how an "agent" could possibly be so confident in his failure,
good read, thanks for posting this!

Had to laugh at the quote that we have "9-7" talent. Talent was never the problem with this team.

But I love the quote at the end: "If the 49ers success offends you, so be it."

Is there a better coach than Harbuagh at coming up with incredible quotes that motivate his team? The guy is a genius.
Share 49ersWebzone