LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Argueing about Alex Smith is futile. We will know soon enough who is right and wrong for supporting him. Though in my opinion it is ok to support whoever you want because he is on the 49ers, whether he sucks or not. Hell even I supported Kwame Harris because I wanted our overall team to get better.
Originally posted by mayo49:

We should immediately fire Harbaugh and sign MBniner to run the team, he is a better judge of NFL quarterbacks, he said so himself, so you know it has to be true.
No doubt Alex is on a short leash, like many are saying that will sort it's self out so I don't understand what all the Harbaugh bashing is about. He needs the players to execute his game plan. Which we still have no idea of what or how it will look like. The execution vs NO was just plain horrible offensively.
Alex reminds me of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh (The sad, gloomy, doormat mule who has no energy and hangs his head all of the time). Any player with a pair would have been on the side line giving hell to his OL for letting him get creamed by those blitzes. Did the OL pay N.O. to blitz so they could get rid of Alex? A qb is suppose to excite the offense, keep them upbeat, show some sparkle not the other way around. Davis is always trying to get Alex to show some "life" but the guy is all gloom and doom.
Did Harbaugh adjust at halftime or did NO stop sending the heavy blitzes?
I hope Harbaugh isn't a mirage
happy happy ! joy joy!!

I still cant believe its not butter
  • Jiks
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/audio/Jim-Harbaugh-on-KNBR/fd4903ce-e505-4dec-92a6-d441e0fe4233

Not sure if this has been posted...

Sais Kaep will get a good amount of snaps on Saturday. Explains running "The Catch" in practice. Talks some Walsh good stuff.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM ]
Can anyone summarize for us peons at work?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Can anyone summarize for us peons at work?
I think this may have been recorded yesterday, but sais he would like to get both Kaep and Smith a good amount of snaps on Sat.
Talks about the attempt at "The Catch" in practice. Not his exact words but said might as well put a situation in for the players instead of running a basic 2 minute drill. I like the idea behind it.
Players played well individually but not so well as a unit against NO on O.
Talks about the importance of Pre-season and T.C's. "This is where teams are forged." not exact words again but-"Like iron you mold it."
It's in the Saints "personality" to run the blitz's. "That's what they do."
And talks a little Walsh.
Should listen to it.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Aug 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM ]
Harbaugh definitely says all the right things. Now can he do all the right things is the question? My gut says yes.
Share 49ersWebzone