LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'll let the season play out before I make any final judgement on JH.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I gotta admit that all this Alex Smith talk has tempered my enthusiasm for Harbaugh. I still love the hire, but his talk suggests we may go for year 7 of the Alex Smith project...

Exactly.

I'm hoping it's all just trade bait.

Since he's a FA, I doubt that happens. Would be nice if they signed him for two years, then traded him for a draft pick. If we can get a 7th for Hill, maybe a 5th for Alex!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
I still can't believe it's not butter.
pump it....this baby's still jacked.
I just wish the owners and players pull their heads out of their behinds so Jim can get on with it!!! This lockout goes until the summer and Jims first year could be a wash.

But...

I am still jacked!
I still laugh at all the dudes who threw in the towel the moment they had assumed Harbaugh was gonna sign with the Dolphins (via Incarcerated Bob), and locked/merged all the Harbaugh topics into the "NFL Talk" category!

Everybody called ole Plissky crazy for holding out hope and listening to his "mysterious" twitter source, who we now learn is Paraag Marathe's cousin (a Philly Sports Insider).

• mod
  • Veteran
no way
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.
I still cant believe this is the only News in the last 2 months
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
This newb already got us into trouble with a qb that will be irreverent in the next 3 years.

You can't play paper football with any NFL qbs in a lockout season.
Share 49ersWebzone