There are 281 users in the forums

any niner fans in idaho?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just looking around for other niner fans here in Idaho im in Pocatello. We need a big niners group out here.
These guys
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
From Tri cities, WA...kind of close.
I am from Idaho Falls, but moved to Boise 6 months ago.
I da hoe, u da pimp!
Miss Idaho. Can't wait to move back. When my wife gets out of the Air Force we'll be back in Boise. 3 years away though.
Anyone read the recent sports illustrated?

All you guys from Idaho need to get to one of those handball tournaments that Jake Plummer is in and talk that guy into getting out of Idaho and into a meeting with Baalke which ends up with him signing a contract to play QB.

p.s. I know nobody on this website can take any QB jokes, so to clarifying now before 20 people tell me why i'm an idiot, I'm not serious..... just saying, he sounds attractive at this point.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Miss Idaho. Can't wait to move back. When my wife gets out of the Air Force we'll be back in Boise. 3 years away though.

Where are you now?
Originally posted by fudgepacker:
Anyone read the recent sports illustrated?

All you guys from Idaho need to get to one of those handball tournaments that Jake Plummer is in and talk that guy into getting out of Idaho and into a meeting with Baalke which ends up with him signing a contract to play QB.

p.s. I know nobody on this website can take any QB jokes, so to clarifying now before 20 people tell me why i'm an idiot, I'm not serious..... just saying, he sounds attractive at this point.

Fudgepacker?

Seriously??

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Where are you now?

Germany. Been here for almost a year now. 3 years left but my wife might be getting medically discharged from the military. Makes it harder to be away from family when she's dealing with the s**t she's dealing with.

Used to live in Boise near Bronco Stadium. I miss going to Bronco games and eating at Flying Pie and Cobby's.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Used to live in Boise near Bronco Stadium. I miss going to Bronco games and eating at Flying Pie and Cobby's.

I lived near Centennial high. never really wanted to live downtown. I miss going to games as well. It's been almost 3 years since I've been to one.

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Feb 15, 2011 at 03:21:02 ]
Besides potatoes, part of yellowstone, and the smurf turf, what is even in Idaho?

Not trying to be a dick, just wondering. I've been there when we went to yellowstone, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot up in that region of the US.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I like "Busters"....
Share 49ersWebzone