LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Honest Expectations of 2011 Season...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I expect the 49ers not to suck.

That is all.
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Ask me once we know who is our starting QB.

this

Hopefully it's not someone with the first name Alex and last name Smith.
It's not like Seattle, Arizona, or St. Louis are going anywhere anytime soon. We will be in the hunt for the division crown and might get to the next level depending on who is the QB. I trust we will have a good dfaft and hopefully be a top 5 or 10 defense next year. The wildcard, as usual, is how the offense will play.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Ask me once we know who is our starting QB.

this

Hopefully it's not someone with the first name Alex and last name Smith.
With Carr as the only signed QB ...... they aren't very high expectations.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:

6-10
Really depends on the QB. I'm not expecting anything better than 9-7 to be honest.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Really depends on the QB. I'm not expecting anything better than 9-7 to be honest.

i need to see our schedule but i dont see anything better from 10-6 or worse than7-9

but id like to wait till draft and FA to see if we gett pass rush/secondary help
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

i need to see our schedule but i dont see anything better from 10-6 or worse than7-9

but id like to wait till draft and FA to see if we gett pass rush/secondary help

On paper, even with Alex Smith...we're not a bad team at all. The only saving grace this team has is Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, and now...FINALLY...good coaching. I feel like, EVEN with the evil Smith...we shouldnt be terrible with the coaching we have.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

On paper, even with Alex Smith...we're not a bad team at all. The only saving grace this team has is Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, and now...FINALLY...good coaching. I feel like, EVEN with the evil Smith...we shouldnt be terrible with the coaching we have.

Doesn't matter how good your coaching is if your QB is terrible. Alex is a terrible QB.. This team will not be going to the playoffs next year.. In fact I be shocked if they don't finish 4-12..
Share 49ersWebzone