There are 189 users in the forums

Harbaughs first month as a Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Next installment is supposed to be Harbaugh and his relationship with Alex Smith!

I wonder if Smith has a good data plan.

Well duh, look how much money he's got. It's obvious that while he may not be a very good QB, he is very smart financially and will not get ripped off by paying 85$ per month for a data plan.

I bet you anything he has the unlimited data plan but its non-functional at the moment.
When you consider Harbaugh hired what looks like a terrific coaching staff in two weeks...compared to over a month for Singletary just to hire an OC in 2009, that's pretty impressive. He's engaged in a very thorough player evaluation to prep for FA/draft. His attention to details is so far above any Niner coaches since Mariucci.
Very excited to see what he does with this offense and the players we have. Hopefully we can get more out of Crabtree in our offense. I'm sure Vernon Davis will still get even better with this TE friendly O.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Very excited to see what he does with this offense and the players we have. Hopefully we can get more out of Crabtree in our offense. I'm sure Vernon Davis will still get even better with this TE friendly O.

Very scary thought!!!

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Feb 9, 2011 at 11:27:15 ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Very excited to see what he does with this offense and the players we have. Hopefully we can get more out of Crabtree in our offense. I'm sure [b]Vernon Davis will still get even better with this TE friendly O[/b].

Very scary thought!!!

Yes i think davis and walker will have big years, even our 3rd should see a lot of action. Davis and walker line shift, fb line shifts. ok set, motion the fb. Really going to need an improvement at fb this offseason i think to make it work!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Part 3!

enjoy
Originally posted by Nes49:
Part 3!

enjoy

Good read, but I have to say it really bothers me that the 49ers' vault of Wash film has been decimated due to "borrowing." Now we have to rely on NFL Films to only get some of it back, when we should have all of it.
"... physical, smart, disciplined football team," Harbaugh said. "Those things are always what we're striving for.

The dude is a grinder like every good coach. He will prepared our guys to deal with any and all situation that may arise during the game. If that sounds familiar, Waslh was one too. To finally have that on the offensive side of the ball is so sweet. Can't be physical and win a game if they are not smart and discipline.
Wow, wtf was Sing doing at this time last year? Probably polishing his motivational awards...
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Part 3!

enjoy

Good read, but I have to say it really bothers me that the 49ers' vault of Wash film has been decimated due to "borrowing." Now we have to rely on NFL Films to only get some of it back, when we should have all of it.

is there even a point to have it all back? i mean if its out there, its out there and i'd assume just about any coach has access to it

a Niners?

as in - I'm a Niners and I'm always going to be a Niners
Tweet from Vernon today . . .

Quote:
About to watch film and hit the playbook with my coach!!

http://twitter.com/VernonDavis85/status/35444781991600128
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Quote:

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Quote:

I wonder if anyone else is with Vernon in the film room? The entire Offense should be there!
Speechless...... In a fantastic way.
Share 49ersWebzone