There are 193 users in the forums

Harbaughs first month as a Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Part 3!

enjoy

Good read, but I have to say it really bothers me that the 49ers' vault of Wash film has been decimated due to "borrowing." Now we have to rely on NFL Films to only get some of it back, when we should have all of it.

That's f**kin bulls**t. Why did we let other people take all of that film? That belongs to us. Screw the rest of the NFL.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Singletary must of ate all that film.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Part 3!

enjoy

Good read, but I have to say it really bothers me that the 49ers' vault of Wash film has been decimated due to "borrowing." Now we have to rely on NFL Films to only get some of it back, when we should have all of it.

That's f**kin bulls**t. Why did we let other people take all of that film? That belongs to us. Screw the rest of the NFL.

We didn't LET anyone take them. According to the video, when coachs left for other jobs - they took the tapes with them.

[ Edited by Nes49 on Feb 9, 2011 at 18:57:28 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Part 3!

enjoy

We didn't LET anyone take them. According to the video, when coachs left for other jobs - they took the tapes with them.

a*****es. *COUGH*MIKE MCCARTHY*COUGH*
Originally posted by crabman82:
Part 3!

enjoy

is there even a point to have it all back? i mean if its out there, its out there and i'd assume just about any coach has access to it

It wouldn't matter if it's known where the missing film is, in that case the 49ers should make sure they get it back.

I also think that this is absolute B.S.. As an Owner I wouldn't have an issue with coaches dubbing or borrowing the stuff, but the organization should have kept tight control on film and made sure every second was accounted for at all time.

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Part 3!

enjoy

is there even a point to have it all back? i mean if its out there, its out there and i'd assume just about any coach has access to it

It wouldn't matter if it's known where the missing film is, in that case the 49ers should make sure they get it back.

I also think that this is absolute B.S.. As an Owner I wouldn't have an issue with coaches dubbing or borrowing the stuff, but the organization should have kept tight control on film and made sure every second was accounted for at all time.

Wasn't the owner during Walshs' time...EDDIE D?!?!?!?!?! We should look a Walshs' coaching tree & call them b--thes!!!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Part 3!

enjoy

Wasn't the owner during Walshs' time...EDDIE D?!?!?!?!?! We should look a Walshs' coaching tree & call them b--thes!!!

It would probably be coaches who are assistants like McCarthy and left for other teams.
I'm thinking Marc Trestman smuggled some tapes over the border to the Canadian League. We need to do office raids on the rest of the names on that Walsh coaching tree. Would definitely check McCarthy's 'cheese crate'
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
"... physical, smart, disciplined football team," Harbaugh said. "Those things are always what we're striving for.

The dude is a grinder like every good coach. He will prepared our guys to deal with any and all situation that may arise during the game. If that sounds familiar, Waslh was one too. To finally have that on the offensive side of the ball is so sweet. Can't be physical and win a game if they are not smart and discipline.

Nice! Can't wait for next season!
who ever stole the tapes 49ers need to hunt them down! I'm serious!

Almost got a little teary-eyed when I saw that picture of Walsh and Harbaugh. It was almost like,"Endorsed by The Genius" himself.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
When you consider Harbaugh hired what looks like a terrific coaching staff in two weeks...compared to over a month for Singletary just to hire an OC in 2009, that's pretty impressive. He's engaged in a very thorough player evaluation to prep for FA/draft. His attention to details is so far above any Niner coaches since Mariucci.

Harbaugh seems to be held in high regard with many coaches wanting to work for him, while Singletary...not so much. Sad for us, but looking up!
Originally posted by susweel:
You think your cool because you have an iphone ???

don't hate on the conformist
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Ok...back to the tapes. We needs to hunts down them coaches one-by-one, retrieve are tames & safeguard them like never before!

Dedicate a new dept. to protect the tapes...Bring in ED209!
Let's hope Harbaugh takes Walsh's boxing strategies/analogies to the game to the next level: MMA.

JH: Alright guys, we want to hit em first but we also want to take em to the ground and choke em out.
Share 49ersWebzone