LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 262 users in the forums

Uncle Joey and Uncle Jesse in 49er gear on Best Fans Ever commercial

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pfield9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
Pretty lame that they picked full house, and only like for 1 second of face time.

wut other san fran based show would they have used?

I know it's not a TV show, but I would have went with There's Something About Mary, when she says "I'm a Niner fan, baby" or something to that effect.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Don't get the Full House hate, of all the shows to take place in SF within the past 30 years, Full House totally milked the 49ers notoriety/merchandising image amidst the peak/closing of our dynasty years.

Only disappointment I found in the the ad was that Al Bundy (Married with Children) was missing (was a huge Bears fan, with the show taking place in Central Illinois), and Kevin Arnold from the Wonder Years (who wore that memorable New York Jets 'jacket', and Jets shirts almost every other episode).

Al Bundy OWNS.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Lol. Bunch of regular Sherlock Holmes in here!

seriously
Originally posted by Goldrushknight:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Pretty lame that they picked full house, and only like for 1 second of face time.

Streets of SF, Nash, Mork and Mindy, step by step, alf, dallas, webster..too many

WRONG!!!

Mork and Mindy- took place in Boulder, Colorado(they even show them playing at Colorado's football field in opening credits),

Webster- took place in Chicago, they were die hard Chicago Bears fans made obvious in many episodes

Step by Step- took place in Wisconson near Milwalkee(they were die hard Packers fans which is emphasised in many episodes),

Alf- took place in Los Angeles(in the piolot episode the alien alf crash lands to a middleclass family home in L.A.,

Dallas- Helllllo!!! Dallas, Texas... Enough said

But you were right on two of the shows Nash bridges and (the transparent) Streets of SF. 30% of all sitcoms in Tv history's plot takes place in SF. So there are endless show's to choose from. By the way Full House was a great show!!! They represented Niner Nation!!!

Obvious I throwing people off by adding some rival city shows
Originally posted by Goldrushknight:

Streets of SF, Nash, Mork and Mindy, step by step, alf, dallas, webster..too many

WRONG!!!

Mork and Mindy- took place in Boulder, Colorado(they even show them playing at Colorado's football field in opening credits),

Webster- took place in Chicago, they were die hard Chicago Bears fans made obvious in many episodes

Step by Step- took place in Wisconson near Milwalkee(they were die hard Packers fans which is emphasised in many episodes),

Alf- took place in Los Angeles(in the piolot episode the alien alf crash lands to a middleclass family home in L.A.,

Dallas- Helllllo!!! Dallas, Texas... Enough said

But you were right on two of the shows Nash bridges and (the transparent) Streets of SF. 30% of all sitcoms in Tv history's plot takes place in SF. So there are endless show's to choose from. By the way Full House was a great show!!! They represented Niner Nation!!!

Obvious I throwing people off by adding some rival city shows

you're too good for your own good, man.
That microwave is astounding.
Uncle Joey was creepy.
That commercial was aired during the Super Bowl. They took footage from a bunch of poplular TV shows and digitally edited in the team logos and jerseys pertaining to the town or area each show took place in.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
That commercial was aired during the Super Bowl. They took footage from a bunch of poplular TV shows and digitally edited in the team logos and jerseys pertaining to the town or area each show took place in.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

you just blew my mind, man.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

Wait. You mean to tell me that Joey and Jesse aren't really wearing those things? I saw it with my own eyes, Dan.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

Wait. You mean to tell me that Joey and Jesse aren't really wearing those things? I saw it with my own eyes, Dan.

i think you have to have seen this "Super Bowl" thing to understand what any of this means. I'm thinking its some kind of gigantic bowl that can be used for various purposes and is microwave and dishwasher safe.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

i think you have to have seen this "Super Bowl" thing to understand what any of this means. I'm thinking its some kind of gigantic bowl that can be used for various purposes and is microwave and dishwasher safe.

So they were in a bowl? I hope they were able to get out okay.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

no, somehow this occurred during a bowl, so my interpretation must be false. the bowl appears to be an event, not an object. Maybe its a bowling tournament?

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

no, somehow this occurred during a bowl, so my interpretation must be false. the bowl appears to be an event, not an object. Maybe its a bowling tournament?

So during a deep, round dish used to hold foods and liquids someone magically turned two men's clothes into something they weren't actually wearing?

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

So during a deep, round dish used to hold foods and liquids someone magically turned two men's clothes into something they weren't actually wearing?

that gif can't be topped.
Share 49ersWebzone