There are 134 users in the forums

Uncle Joey and Uncle Jesse in 49er gear on Best Fans Ever commercial

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Dharma from 'Dharma & Greg' sported niner s**t all the time on that show.

pretty funny clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAr_7M0MVDk

lol Ricky Watters FTW

John Elway FTL
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Another SF show was "Too Close for Comfort".

Nash Bridges.

Wouldve been awesome to see Cheech sporting a 49er jersey.
Originally posted by Adman:
Are they still making Full House episodes? I was under the impression that Full House hasn't had a new episode in like 10 years.

How do they have footage of Jesse and Joey in Niner gear with a drawing of Gore and Willis in the backround?

That means that scene had to of been shot within the last 5 years.

this thread is amazing
The one that confuses me the most is the How I Met Your Mother one... Marshall (Jason Segal) is wearing the Vikings shirt, which makes sense (there is a whole episode about him and the Vikings since he's from Minnesota)... Lily is wears a Jets shirt (she's from NY in the show)... but Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) is wearing a Steelers tie... on the show he's from Staten Island, and the show takes place in NYC.

What gives, NFL Network?
Originally posted by aman49:
The one that confuses me the most is the How I Met Your Mother one... Marshall (Jason Segal) is wearing the Vikings shirt, which makes sense (there is a whole episode about him and the Vikings since he's from Minnesota)... Lily is wears a Jets shirt (she's from NY in the show)... but Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) is wearing a Steelers tie... on the show he's from Staten Island, and the show takes place in NYC.

What gives, NFL Network?

You should write them a strongly worded letter

What gives, NFL Network?

u can live somewhere and be a fan for another team
Originally posted by susweel:
Pretty lame that they picked full house, and only like for 1 second of face time.
Originally posted by Adman:
Could they edit that in?

nope it really happened

by the way the Death Star is real as well

Why did they have The Office cast in Steelers gear? Scranton, PA is much closer to Philly than Pittsburgh, plus Kevin always talks about the Eagles.
I like how the guy from Cheers is sporting a new Wes Welker jersey even though the show is from 20 years ago.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

What gives, NFL Network?

u can live somewhere and be a fan for another team

This went over a lot of people's heads...
  • kw49
  • Veteran
I thought this would be appropriate for this thread.

Originally posted by kw49:
I thought this would be appropriate for this thread.

So are you trying to tell me that the fonz didnt own the first flat screen TV?
Share 49ersWebzone