There are 182 users in the forums

Patrick Willis' workout- guy is a BEAST

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.muscleprodigy.com/patrick-willis-workout-arcl-1234.html

Guy is an absolute beast on and off the field.

I am new to this forum. Wanted to say whatup and look forward to future posts. GO NINERS!
I am impressed.

Needs work on his calves.
Welcome nice vid thanks. Hope to see some more posts from you. Most all of us are nice to newcomers so youre in good hands with allstate
Nice find, good first one bro
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
I am impressed.

lol. calves are usually genetic. I know big o' buff dudes that work them out to no avail.
Originally posted by SybErkRBimInAL:
I am impressed.

lol. calves are usually genetic. I know big o' buff dudes that work them out to no avail.

I KNEW THAT - BUFF BAGWELL had implants in his calves - They leaked - Yikes
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
[insert ESPN magazine "Body Issue" picture of Willis here]

Yeah, he's pretty much an athletic freak. We seem to have quite a few of those on the team. Too bad only Willis and Vernon Davis have had any real success. Well, I suppose I shouldn't complain.

Welcome to the forum. Buckle up and enjoy the ride... it should be an interesting, but bumpy offseason. Threads like this will be appreciated. Good job, Newbie!
I am impressed.

Bro I workout with patrick willis 4 times a week on my NFL Wii training camp...I looove it. lol
Originally posted by LongIsland49ers:
Bro I workout with patrick willis 4 times a week on my NFL Wii training camp...I looove it. lol

been thinking bout getting this training camp game, is it any good?

I am impressed.

Haha I remember that!
Yeah man..first time i tried it was yesterday. I never play my Wii and i finally got a game to use it on. There is a 60 day training camp and they position you as a 7th round. i guess the more u get into the training your stock rises. it has over 70 drills and the same excercises the players do on the field. You earn pts every workout to buy hats, jersey's, shorts, practice fields, Stickers, ect. You will like it. You can workout with. Alex Smith, Crabtree,Dashon Goldson,Patrick willis, and frank gore. Before the holidays it was 100$ they lowered the price to 50-60 in most places. Its definetly worth it
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Ok, pics or it didn't happen.

ESPN "Body Issue" style pics of yourself to show the results will work.

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

Did you know that a man can appreciate another man's physique without being gay? They never taught me that in High School... well, I did skip Phys Ed once or twice to get stoned by the railroad tracks.... Ok, it was more than once or twice... and it wasn't just Phys Ed....

Oops. Can of worms.

::ninja vanish::
Originally posted by joefosho:

been thinking bout getting this training camp game, is it any good?

Yeah man..first time i tried it was yesterday. I never play my Wii and i finally got a game to use it on. There is a 60 day training camp and they position you as a 7th round. i guess the more u get into the training your stock rises. it has over 70 drills and the same excercises the players do on the field. You earn pts every workout to buy hats, jersey's, shorts, practice fields, Stickers, ect. You will like it. You can workout with. Alex Smith, Crabtree,Dashon Goldson,Patrick willis, and frank gore. Before the holidays it was 100$ they lowered the price to 50-60 in most places. Its definetly worth it
Willis has really gotten inked up since coming to the 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone