There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers hire Brad Seely as ST Coordinator!

That would be a nice pick up!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Its nice to have a head coach other coaches actually want to work for.
lol PT is so enthusiastic about this guy! He even used an apostrophe!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Hey, this guy is one of the best ST coordinators in the NFL. Do you know how long its been since the 49ers actually have had good coaches who want to come here?

I was reading comments on May Kay Cabots' Twitter page, and almost every Browns fan is freaking out. Common theme: "Why do we keep losing good coaches and we can't seem to attract new ones?"
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 20, 2011 at 7:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:
Its nice to have a head coach other coaches actually want to work for.

This
Would be the icing on the cake for a very good coaching staff
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Would be the icing on the cake for a very good coaching staff
Originally posted by PTulini:

Hey, this guy is one of the best ST coordinators in the NFL. Do you know how long its been since the 49ers actually have had good coaches who want to come here?

I was reading comments on May Kay Cabots' Twitter page, and almost every Browns fan is freaking out. Common theme: "Why do we keep losing good coaches and we can't seem to attract new ones?"

Exactly, if this happens I'm gonna s**t all over my balls in excitement!!!

-Seely engineered some of the most infamous STs groups out of Belichick's Pats; specially the 2003 SB team. -Which strategically offset/flustered a Panthers kicker into muffing a kick-off (into the sidelines), giving the Pats insane field advantage to drive down and win the game at the last second (with that Vinatieri field goal).
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

lol
Originally posted by PTulini:

Yes Sir. I was looking at one of the Browns Message Board's, most of them are pissed.
he looks like the coach of ohio state
(Update, 8:08 p.m.: Per Browns beat writer Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, via Twitter: Browns special teams coach Brad Seely has left the Browns, league source said, presumably for 49ers, whom he’s been talking to today).

Done deal!!!
You mean we aren't going to fire a seasoned ST coach and bring in a guy that hadn't done it for 15 years like Sing did?
Originally posted by loyal9er:
(Update, 8:08 p.m.: Per Browns beat writer Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, via Twitter: Browns special teams coach Brad Seely has left the Browns, league source said, presumably for 49ers, whom he’s been talking to today).

Done deal!!!

Not until the fat lady sings!

Exclamation point?