There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lack of diversity on new coaching staff - a concern?

Lack of diversity on new coaching staff - a concern?

Originally posted by servegmo:
man I thought this post was about Harbaugh hiring college coaches!!!
Originally posted by aman49:
Actually, there's a black coach on the staff. But don't tell him that... he doesn't know...



WHITE POWER!!!!

WHITE FLOUR!!!!!!!!!!

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by highwayone:
Originally posted by CaptainTabasco:
We need more Mexicans. We're a California team for Christs sake.

I want my friend Jim to apply. He's Mexican, and his football team on the Pee Wee league went undefeated.

Guess what plays he used? Dumbed down Walsh plays from the 80's.

I'm jacked.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I noticed it to but I doubt it will be a factor. Harbaugh had a black OC and 3 black position coaches at Stanford. He had a black QB at San Diego. He is going to hire the best coaches.

Mike Singletary has token black guys Vantz Singletary and Al Harris and really all-around, not very good coaches. I am sure the players noticed and want good coaches to coach them.

Wait... we're talking about ethnicity?

s**t... I thought we were looking for diversity...

Why limit yourself?

Here is our new special teams coach:




Well there are not very many Mexican, Asian, Filipino, etc, etc, coaches out there.


Most people in those cultures play baseball and soccer in their home countries. When they come here most parents will push their kids toward those sports. The large immigration of those races to this country started 35 years ago, I would think it will take a few more generations to get more diversity among kids interested in football.

You also have to take in account natural genetic dispositions. Many races naturally tend to be on the smaller size, which limits one potential in certain size dependent sports.


Explain the nono please. Are you denying genetic inheritance?

Yeah, I was wondering that also.

I think some people believe that if you point out any genetic differences between races you are being racist. The same goes for those who think you are being sexist for pointing out that male and female bodies have different biological make-ups and therefore consequences to that.

People have become so sensitive on these matters and afraid to be labeled by the PC-police and ostracized from society, that you can't even have a reasonable discussion on the matter anymore.
Originally posted by Need4Speed:
Originally posted by TrailerParkMan:
I have noticed, and wondered what others think . . . .

Sing had as much diversity as any coach in the history of the NFL. Which in some ways is good. But we didn't win. I don't care how diverse we are. We could have all Asian coaches for all I care just win the games that matter.

p***y go side to side/passes go sideline to sideline.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by aman49:
Actually, there's a black coach on the staff. But don't tell him that... he doesn't know...



WHITE POWER!!!!

WHITE FLOUR!!!!!!!!!!


Isnt diversity an old old wooden ship used in the civil war era?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The apparent nepotism on Sing's coaching staff concerns me much more.

yup.
NO.

Dingleberry hired his damn brothers n cousins and "old teammates" for f*cks sake.

We don't need that BS
Diversity? Do you mean there are not enough southerners on the staff? Fat people, conseratives, liberals, men who cook?
Originally posted by Eli_23:
NO.

Dingleberry hired his damn brothers n cousins and "old teammates" for f*cks sake.

We don't need that BS



Yup. That was the first sign that bad things were to come. When Singletary hired his Nephew who was a Defensive Tackles coach at The Univ of Buffalo as ILB's coach and he hired his "workout buddy" and good friend Al Harris who had no coaching exp despite being out of the league for 17 years.
Originally posted by TrailerParkMan:
I have noticed, and wondered what others think . . . .

i have a day job, do you?

yes.

no.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I noticed it to but I doubt it will be a factor. Harbaugh had a black OC and 3 black position coaches at Stanford. He had a black QB at San Diego. He is going to hire the best coaches.

Mike Singletary has token black guys Vantz Singletary and Al Harris and really all-around, not very good coaches. I am sure the players noticed and want good coaches to coach them.

Wait... we're talking about ethnicity?

s**t... I thought we were looking for diversity...

Why limit yourself?

Here is our new special teams coach:




Well there are not very many Mexican, Asian, Filipino, etc, etc, coaches out there.


Most people in those cultures play baseball and soccer in their home countries. When they come here most parents will push their kids toward those sports. The large immigration of those races to this country started 35 years ago, I would think it will take a few more generations to get more diversity among kids interested in football.

You also have to take in account natural genetic dispositions. Many races naturally tend to be on the smaller size, which limits one potential in certain size dependent sports.


Explain the nono please. Are you denying genetic inheritance?

f**k no! Born and raised in Northern California, but my Mexican heritage and culture flows through my veins for the rest of my life!

Nono to your racist generalization comments about the races listed above being smaller and not capable of playing football. Thats racist and f**king bulls**t! I'm 6'1 220lbs and my brother is 6'4 260. A group of nothing but my Mexicans friends play every other Sunday including this Sunday. I invite you to come see if we are "genetically challenged"!

I bet the smallest dude in our group could bend your crooked-ass, tea-loving, teeth back into place.

[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jan 20, 2011 at 1:34 PM ]
I wish this topic was taken a bit more seriously. I understand why frustrated fans don't want to hear this now. They just want the team to win and will support whatever can help achieve that outcome, even if it is not politically correct. I get it. However, I believe that Harbaugh's staff would actually be a bit more credible to the players if there were at least a couple of minority coaches on the staff.

Let us not forget that Bill Walsh was a pioneer in hiring and promoting minority coaches on his staff. In fact, he was recognized for this during and after his coaching career and it was one of the great legacies he left behind. In other words, the Niner organization has a rich history of this practice and IMHO, it would be a shame if Harbaugh didn't at least try to follow in the footsteps of his mentor. Just my take...