LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Since the 90's, who was the best kicker we have had?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Since the 90's, who was the best kicker we have had?

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Nedney.

But why no love for Cofer. We rarely need to depend on Cofer for a win. Joe and Co. usually beat them with a TD, but he was pretty consistent. And I've seen him made a 50 yarder at Candlestick. Very difficult with that swirling wind there.

I think you may have answered your own question. Niners usually won by more than a FG during his time on the team. Also, I seem to recall him flicking off the crowd after getting booed during his last year.
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Jeff Wilkens. We should of never let him go to the Rams

i agree...
Thinking about some of those guys ruins my day! Couldn't the list have been shortened?
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Dude was AUTOMATIC.

At missing.

F#$king stud!!

werd
Originally posted by quatic:

i agree...

Same here.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by Penna9erFan:
Obviously Gary Anderson was the best ever, but his year in SF was far from spectacular, gotta go with Wilkins then Nedney.

Whoever voted for Cortez the game-killer and Andrus are clearly troll (or Cortez and Andrus themselves)

Who the f**k voted for Andrus?

Shane Andrus did. lol I voted for Nedney. Forget Andrus, who voted for Pochman? other han himself of course
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 19, 2011 at 9:54 PM ]
i hope we dont even know our kickers name next year
Originally posted by AthensGaNiner:
Nedney.

But why no love for Cofer. We rarely need to depend on Cofer for a win. Joe and Co. usually beat them with a TD, but he was pretty consistent. And I've seen him made a 50 yarder at Candlestick. Very difficult with that swirling wind there.

I think you may have answered your own question. Niners usually won by more than a FG during his time on the team. Also, I seem to recall him flicking off the crowd after getting booed during his last year.

LOL, My buddy coaches pop warner footabll here in Vegas and said he coached against him a couple of times.

this this and this
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

this this and this

One of the dumbest and cheapo-fested moves by the Niners ever. And you guys thought York was cheap.

End Thread
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Nedney.

missed an extra point in the super bowl should have been 56-10
Wilkins followed by Nedney. Losing Wilkins hurt the 49ers even more due to all the clutch kicks he made against them over the years.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Nedney.

missed an extra point in the super bowl should have been 56-10

nedney and it's not even close.
Share 49ersWebzone