Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Envy:
Hmm I think the point of my original post was missed. I wasn't trying to provoke a debate on the merits of the Raider's QBs but merely creating a thread to document the wild claims people make with reference to the 49ers.

And people were counter-arguing that the claim isn't "wild" in the least but very reasonable.

Okay...I'll bite.

Reasonable? I'm sorry but this is the Raiders we are talking about yeah? A team that recently fired its head coach, let its best player go into free agancy and has been playing musical QBs all season? Those Raiders?

Not to mention we have the draft to look forward too. Which is always funny when is comes to the Raiders. The team that went 8-8? The team that had 2 more wins than ours even though everyone has made it obvious our QB situation was worse.

Hmmmmm not really seeing how they can make such a claim myself?
People could easily flip the script and say "lol 49ers?"

We have had just as much luck (or misfortune) as the Raiders when it comes to the Draft. Lol @ Kentwan Balmer, Brandon Williams, Glen Coffee amirite? And they have a better Defese than we do. Darren McFadden finally turned into a good running back. Both teams have new coaching staffs. I'd say we're on pretty even ground.