49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 642 users in the forums

Who will get to the Super Bowl first? Your reasoning..

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will get to the Super Bowl first? Your reasoning..

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,580
I went neither. As the percentages are on my side. It's hard to make it to the Superbowl with even a good team.

John's defense is on the back 9 and we have no idea what we have yet. So I chose C, none of the above.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,344
silly slow offseason.
Jim Harbaugh with the right QB and an upgraded secondary. Jim is the better football coach and more innovative. A better offensive mind and a better QB developer.
How about we try making it to the playoffs first before we talk about a Superbowl.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jim Harbaugh with the right QB and an upgraded secondary. Jim is the better football coach and more innovative. A better offensive mind and a better QB developer.
I had to say John, just because his team has at least been to the playoffs and they have a solid franchise QB.

Jim right now has neither.

At this point, John definitely has the edge and tools to get to the superbowl first.
The most logical choice is neither - 30 other coaches qualify as "neither" next football season. And if they play a season, two of 32 will make it to the Superbowl.
lol this is a trixie one
Originally posted by zillabeast:
lol this is a trixie one

Ravens play first, so I think John.
Crazy how things change in a year.
John has the first shot of getting to the Super Bowl first
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jim Harbaugh with the right QB and an upgraded secondary. Jim is the better football coach and more innovative. A better offensive mind and a better QB developer.

LOL. I called upgraded secondary and I said he was a great QB developer. Turned out to be very true.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone