There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will get to the Super Bowl first? Your reasoning..

Who will get to the Super Bowl first? Your reasoning..

• krizay
  • Veteran
I went neither. As the percentages are on my side. It's hard to make it to the Superbowl with even a good team.

John's defense is on the back 9 and we have no idea what we have yet. So I chose C, none of the above.
silly slow offseason.
Jim Harbaugh with the right QB and an upgraded secondary. Jim is the better football coach and more innovative. A better offensive mind and a better QB developer.
How about we try making it to the playoffs first before we talk about a Superbowl.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jim Harbaugh with the right QB and an upgraded secondary. Jim is the better football coach and more innovative. A better offensive mind and a better QB developer.
I had to say John, just because his team has at least been to the playoffs and they have a solid franchise QB.

Jim right now has neither.

At this point, John definitely has the edge and tools to get to the superbowl first.
The most logical choice is neither - 30 other coaches qualify as "neither" next football season. And if they play a season, two of 32 will make it to the Superbowl.
lol this is a trixie one
Originally posted by zillabeast:
lol this is a trixie one

Ravens play first, so I think John.
Crazy how things change in a year.
John has the first shot of getting to the Super Bowl first
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

LOL. I called upgraded secondary and I said he was a great QB developer. Turned out to be very true.