LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 293 users in the forums

New Stadium - Where do you prefer?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

New Stadium - Where do you prefer?

I have been a 9ers/Giants fan my whole life and the only thing that I disliked the most is Candelstick Park! I HATE IT!!!!!!!! My wife and went to a couple of Giants games when we first meet 1987 and we said no more this place sucks. Since the move to at&t we go to 15-20 games a year. We live in Fresno so we need a room etc etc. We also went to 9er games, my aunt & uncle had season ticks since the 40s so we would get to use them from time to time and we hated goin then parking sucked,bathrooms, getting in and out etc.. It all adds up to the stick sucks not the teams. Wrong place for a park. The 9ers need a real home in the Bay thats easy to get in and out of, great seats. South Bay, North Bay, West Bay, East Bay I dont care make it the best for the fans. If its easy I well come.
on the moon
There are nails dripping with AIDS blood sticking up out of the seats at Candlestick.

I refuse to go to the games unless it is in a stadium with plush cushion seats with built-in heating/air conditioning, a coffee maker, and an ATM machine.
Los Angeles or San Diego.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Los Angeles or San Diego.

West Texas
Santa Clara
Originally posted by jreff22:
on the moon

incredible home field advantage.

-9fA
Minnesota
Floating stadium....just tow it around.

City of Industry.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
on the moon

-9fA

custom built island offshore.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
on the moon

-9fA

the other team will have awful jetlag but theyll probably still beat us
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
With this economic climate if you think the Bay Area is building two new state-of-the-art $1 billion stadiums, you are wrong.

With local economies in such disarray much of the funding for new NFL stadiums will come from the league. Goodell has publicly stated many times that the Raiders and Niners should look into sharing a stadium. This would result in a better product for the fans, as the teams could pool funds. The Niners/Raiders rivalry is great but is keeping the Raiders separate from our stadium really worth $1 billion? I don't think so.

I find it irritating that ownership has made no efforts to work with the Raiders.

Thank you for reiterating my point....
Share 49ersWebzone