There are 205 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

VD recruiting QBs

mercbrownie Daniel Brown
#49ers TE Vernon Davis says on tonight's episode of "The T. Ocho Show" that, "I'd love to catch passes from Donovan McNabb."
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2011/01/11/49ers-te-vernon-davis-says-adding-mcnabb-would-be/

Yesterday he was loving Kyle Orton today its McNabb. He's really working hard trying to recruit a QB.
[ Edited by susweel on Jan 11, 2011 at 2:49 PM ]
Sounds kinda gay.

"I'd love to catch passes from Donovan McNabb."
Originally posted by Method:
Sounds kinda gay.

He is an artist...not that artists are gay.
Sounds kinda gay.

just bros hanging out. at least that's what i say when i tell my girl i'm off to go play "football".
Originally posted by Joecool:
Sounds kinda gay.

He is an artist...not that artists are gay.

not that there is anything wrong with that
I have a feeling he may get a call from Harbaugh who likes to keep things out of the media.
dont have a good feeling bout McNabb
I have a feeling he may get a call from Harbaugh who likes to keep things out of the media.

I doubt it, its just a player stating his personal opinion.
VD has become my favorite 9er over the past year or so... and to think at one point I didn't like him.
I don't want McNabb.

But I'll trust Harbaugh to make that decision... I'm just glad we have someone competent enough to finally make a good decision!
Originally posted by rawdel:
VD has become my favorite 9er over the past year or so... and to think at one point I didn't like him.

he is the classic case of why u dont jump the gun and call ppl busts after a couple underwhelming years
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by rawdel:

he is the classic case of why u dont jump the gun and call ppl busts after a couple underwhelming years

Well said. Too bad Alex couldn't make a VD-like transformation
Originally posted by susweel:

I doubt it, its just a player stating his personal opinion.

Ask Pats if they're allowed to "lobby" for players :-)
Originally posted by susweel:
mercbrownie Daniel Brown
#49ers TE Vernon Davis says on tonight's episode of "The T. Ocho Show" that, "I'd love to catch passes from Donovan McNabb."
13 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2011/01/11/49ers-te-vernon-davis-says-adding-mcnabb-would-be/

Yesterday he was loving Kyle Orton today its McNabb. He's really working hard trying to recruit a QB.

Give us McNabb!
M. Flynn pls