LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Listen to this guy's rant on the 49ers hiring Jim Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wow. Bravo, bravo. I can't believe he still lives with his mom.
[ Edited by Dr_Gonzo on Jan 10, 2011 at 2:19 AM ]
Originally posted by brucesf49:
great...what a waste of 3 minutes of my life.

Wow, you made it to three minutes? I am impressed bud. I only made it to about 1:30 before I figured out that someone wasn't going to come from stage right and slap him out of that chair.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Wow, you made it to three minutes? I am impressed bud. I only made it to about 1:30 before I figured out that someone wasn't going to come from stage right and slap him out of that chair.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I thought Jed York already had a press conference.

oohhhhhhhh, you may be fellow braddha from da islands, but you gonna burn for that one!!!!
Soon mom & dad are going to let him decorate the basement where he sleeps at their house to make a better broadcast set. Heck, he might even take a shower & wear clean clothes on the next broadcast from it as a special treat to his fan (cat).
The only two things out of canada that I pay attention to is Celine Dion and Rachel McAdams...
Originally posted by rawdel:
The only two things out of canada that I pay attention to is Celine Dion and Rachel McAdams...

Blow hard!!

You should check out the Trailer Park Boys, pretty funny stuff.

Strike one he is a canucks fan
strike two he is ugly
srike three stick your canadian football-real men play in the NFL.

Ignore him boys his mommy dropped when he was a baby when she saw how ugly he was. He just wants attention cause nobody else will pay attention to him.
  • Rizo
  • Veteran

I made it to 5 and a half!

You should check out the Trailer Park Boys, pretty funny stuff.

It was alot funnier than I thought it would be.

Why has this tread lasted this long?

I thought it was pretty well done, even though I expect JH to be the savior and well worth the hire and the money. There was a time he held his finger so that it looked like a thingy...
I really wish I knew this guy somehow so I could go throw something at him. Learn how to talk before you make a video dork.
Share 49ersWebzone