There are 259 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

VD on Harbaugh!!!

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Hmm how Vernon feels about Singletary now and who he would like as a QB:

Does Vernon miss Singletary??

oh Vernon, caught drunk out side the club.

funny though...I was at the same club with him and some Cleveland Cavs players and Too Short (who finally had a bad female, usually they tore up)....on Friday here in the city.

I didn't even know Vernon was there until I was outside the club...and yes I was alittle buzzed...and my friend was like, look who is right next to me...but I was focused on this one lady that was in the front of me...and he was like, "dude, look who is next to you"...

and I'm looking....I was like who?...what?...where? leave me alone!...."Vernon Brah"....and I was like...."oh, eeehhhh what ever see him all the time" "I'm just happy we finally got a coach dammint...omg, we finally have A COACH, YES!".....which got a couple of laughs from those around me. With smiles, I think there are alot of fans here in the city who are just in a good mood now. Seems we might finally have some sense of direction.

Yep....Davis is definitely drunk.
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
My first though was both Vernon and Delanie had to be pumped as soon as they heard Harbaugh had been hired. They should see a lot more passes come their way next season.

And a lot more fumbles by Delanie.

hahah I was thinking the same! haha My Wife went to school with Delanie Walker in Pomona, CA. She said he had HORRIBLE taste in fashion! hahaha But on a serious note, HE NEEDS TO HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL! I like Walker. He's gonna be a monster in Harbaughs Offense.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
10-15 touches a game. I think Vernon got a little too excited. He is expecting 160+ touches for the season?

But, good to see that one of our most important offensive player is excited. Maybe 90 catches will be a good start.

it could happen. harbaugh likes to pass. a lot!
lmao at "NO I dont miss Singletary" and then "I love Kyle Orton!"
Giants win the World Series and we get Harbaugh and a real offense and coach. Good times
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Hmm how Vernon feels about Singletary now and who he would like as a QB:

Does Vernon miss Singletary??

oh Vernon, caught drunk out side the club.

funny though...I was at the same club with him and some Cleveland Cavs players and Too Short (who finally had a bad female, usually they tore up)....on Friday here in the city.

I didn't even know Vernon was there until I was outside the club...and yes I was alittle buzzed...and my friend was like, look who is right next to me...but I was focused on this one lady that was in the front of me...and he was like, "dude, look who is next to you"...

and I'm looking....I was like who?...what?...where? leave me alone!...."Vernon Brah"....and I was like...."oh, eeehhhh what ever see him all the time" "I'm just happy we finally got a coach dammint...omg, we finally have A COACH, YES!".....which got a couple of laughs from those around me. With smiles, I think there are alot of fans here in the city who are just in a good mood now. Seems we might finally have some sense of direction.

Yep....Davis is definitely drunk.

• Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Hahaha That was the Funniest part!

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
. he said he expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game, cause harbaugh likes to use tight ends.

well i guess just vernon on harbaugh heard wrong... but vernon said the second he heard he took his shoes off and left his clothes on and jumped in the hot tub. he expects huge things from offense with jim coming in and the talent already there. he said he expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game, cause harbaugh likes to use tight ends.

Tells you what Vernon thought of Sing and Jimmy Raye. I know Taylor Mays sounded depressed that Sing got fired in the interview he had with the San Diego radio station but Vern seems to realize its necessary to have a HC that is competent when it comes to offense. Harbaugh uses lots of 2-3 TE sets though so we could use an upgrade from Delanie Walker opposite Vernon. Also need a QB to get him the ball.

an upgrade over D.Walker? As a #2 TE I'm not sure if there is any better than Walker. He runs like a WR has good hands, runs good routes what more do you want in your #2 TE than what Walker provides????
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Giants win the World Series and we get Harbaugh and a real offense and coach. Good times

I second that thought..

And the sharks suck now, so I guess the times are a changing.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I wanna see Crabs on Harbaugh

Harbaugh has crabs?

Weird haha

Not 1989 again yet!
Originally posted by matt49er:
well i guess just vernon on harbaugh heard wrong... but vernon said the second he heard he took his shoes off and left his clothes on and jumped in the hot tub. he expects huge things from offense with jim coming in and the talent already there. he said he expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game, cause harbaugh likes to use tight ends.

Tells you what Vernon thought of Sing and Jimmy Raye. I know Taylor Mays sounded depressed that Sing got fired in the interview he had with the San Diego radio station but Vern seems to realize its necessary to have a HC that is competent when it comes to offense. Harbaugh uses lots of 2-3 TE sets though so we could use an upgrade from Delanie Walker opposite Vernon. Also need a QB to get him the ball.

an upgrade over D.Walker? As a #2 TE I'm not sure if there is any better than Walker. He runs like a WR has good hands, runs good routes what more do you want in your #2 TE than what Walker provides????

Walker is better than alot of Starters in the league and would be starting on most teams, how the hell are we gonna get an upgrade at our #2 tight end spot?