LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

Better start looking for a FB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's already on the roster.

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
A. Dixon

If he ran hard like other big backs I'd be all for converting him over. But he looks like Barlow at times, and when he has to block he doesnt do a good job.. I like the idea/concept though..
Heath Evans could give the team two good years in the transition to the WCO.
Michael Robinson!
Originally posted by redrathman:

This is a real possibility. They sorta used him as a FB early in the season or in pre-season, forget right now. He can block, he's big, and has soft hands.
Leonard Weaver

Eagles might be releasing him, or would trade him for a 5th, best WCO FB in the league. (LOL, he ran all over us in Singletary's coaching debut against Seattle!)
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

This. Pro Bowl caliber FB..
Originally posted by mtminer:
Marecic can follow Haubaugh from Stanford. Could be had for 5th/6th.

I second this. Even if Harbaugh wasn't here, I was a fan of Marecic. A solid FB who can back up LB as well. Excellent value for the pick and definitely a sharp and athletic kid.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
I've been clamoring for a FB for the last 4 yrs., but to no avail ...Anyways, Atlanta has 2 guys that that are FA (Snelling and I think Mughelli) that would fit the bill as they can play both RB/FB... My dream would be to get Tolbert from the Chargers as he can do it all and play ST's...

i was mistaken they have him listed as a fb although he spells turner has a rb. My bad.

[ Edited by cory4903 on Jan 8, 2011 at 19:53:48 ]

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Leonard Weaver

Eagles might be releasing him, or would trade him for a 5th, best WCO FB in the league. (LOL, he ran all over us in Singletary's coaching debut against Seattle!)

We would never take on that huge contract he got from Philly plus I'd be weary of him after that big injury
Originally posted by DANADA:
Owen Schmitt is a FA after the season I think

in a f**king heartbeat
I think we're gonna use Bynam a helluva lot. Harbaugh type of player
Wait...we're not going to throw to Moran Norris anymore
Originally posted by Furlow:

This. Pro Bowl caliber FB..

This...

Share 49ersWebzone