LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

What Will Harbaugh Deliver in Season 1?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What Will Harbaugh Deliver in Season 1?

how can you guys make predictions when we dont even have a QB

right now 0-16.
To many variables to pick how many wins JH gets in his first year. We have a potential strike, new QB/rookie QB, new offense and defense playbooks, switch to a 4-3 (maybe), critical needs at CB, OLB, DE, WR, and of course QB.

I see us winning between 5-8 games next year if we have a season at all
Better adjustments. Better overall strategy. Better game and clock management. Killer instinct. Ability to call plays. Decisiveness. He will be a MAJOR upgrade over Singletary. 3-4 game difference with the same players. Sing got the guys to play hard, but he never had a good plan and was too conservative.
I think he will accomplish more then we think. Singletary was so stupid, I believe he retarded the team a great deal. Some of the results of ridding ourselves of this dunce was the last game. I think it likely we trade for a qb but one with real potential and work him in. I think the niners have enough talent to win with a well coached rookie qb. Just use him for what he can do and use the other players to take the burden off the qb. I think where the niners have a great advantage is that they have some real quality youngsters and almost untapped because of dumbnuts singdingalong. I think the trade may be for draft pick rather then a vet. If we have to invest a lot into a qb, it makes sense to draft a talented rookie. I think any qb would love to have Iupati and Davis etc in front of them. Now that we have barfed up sing's offense, the OL should improve vastly. They have the talent and power. I think if they go to the wco, they should automatically get 5 yard gains when needed with the tightends as well as the backs. I am unsure about Ginn but there seems to be a trend towards the quick recievers like Kyle Williams and Jurevich. We need guys to break open fast and that was neither the recievers nor the qbs
skills last year.
Share 49ersWebzone