There are 173 users in the forums

49ers @ Ravens 2011 = The Har-BOWL (Primetime Nationally Televised)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I live right outta richmond down in Petersburg/Prince George area
im driving to baltimore from nj for this one, cant wait
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by TlSSER:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/jim-harbaughs-49ers-to-play-john-harbaughs-ravens-in-2011/1

Jim Harbaugh's 49ers to play John Harbaugh's Ravens in 2011

Jim Harbaugh's first season as an NFL coach will likely include a matchup against his brother.

The Stanford head coach, expected to leave the university on Friday to join the San Francisco 49ers, is the brother of Baltimore Ravens field boss John Harbaugh.

The Ravens are scheduled to host the 49ers next season in Baltimore.

It's a once-a-quadrennial matchup of the two teams that comes because the AFC North draws the NFC West next season in the NFL's inter-conference schedule rotation.

No date for the game has yet been announced. The NFL schedule is normally released in April, although with a potential work stoppage looming in March the date of the schedule release could be in flux this season.

But a matchup of Harbaugh brothers could be an attractive game for a national television spot.

-- Sean Leahy

I'm in the DC/MD/VA area....i already know for sure I'm going to the game....any other 49ers fan in the DC/MARYLAND/VIRGINIA area that would be interested to tailgate in Baltimore for this one?!?!?

I'm there! I live in DE about an hour north of Baltimore and have gone to a few Ravens games and frequent Orioles games every season.

I would love for us all to get some ticks and meet up for tailgating.

Question to all: How realistic is it and how would we go about going in together and getting a bunch of seats TOGETHER? Would be pretty tight if we could get a little 49er section going at the Ravens home stadium.

that's a great idea man. but might be pretty tough to get all of our seats in the same general area
if you guys are interested....we'll be @ the Redskins in DC this year as well
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

VS

Originally posted by FourNine49:
Depending on what week it is, we'll really see if this will be a good game or not. Early on in the year, I don't expect as much as a game later in the season where the team has had time to gel and play together.

I'm driving up from outside Richmond!
^^^ that matchup above has me amped. only 8 more months... if there's a lockout, only a year and 8 months
it's here boysssssssssssss!!!!!!

Thursday, November 24 at 5:20 pm
49ers at Ravens

who's all tryna tailgate at the first ever HAR-BOWL!!!?!

gonna be a great game with lots of hype around it
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

There will be hype if we both have winning records.

*prays to god*

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

There will be hype if we both have winning records.

*prays to god*

I'd that a thanksgiving game?
going to be a tough game being an extremely short week.
I think we have a shot.

Flacco hasn't been great...good but not amazing.

Suggs is a problem though.
CAN'T WAIT!
Share 49ersWebzone